Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

St4 makes you feel crazy sexual to my memory of it…

Neither on mine. What I remembered is that @friday had an insane stamina while studying for medical school on ST4 the old 45 minutes original version. I wish I got some stamina for studying and getting some chicks aside.

5 Likes

I guess, I will get it a try. Actually on Emperor without internal/external results yet. Something is cocking there. I wish I got those results of people with almost instantaneous changes. No here, man.

It’s not there!!

I wish I would still had that level of drive on Khan St4 for my current exams haha

1 Like

It was on Khan ST4 the original version. Wasn’t it?

I would recommend everyone to take a few days off before trying Khan ZP

3 Likes

Should be available in about 5. The backend is taking a bit longer than usual to update.

7 Likes

When I started Khan in October 2020 I played up to 16 hours a day. Now I will start with 1 every other day :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Give it time, let it clense you good, and this is a new tech so it’s exciting to see and feel the differences.

1 Like

Keep studying. I was there. I took 6 finals on 13 days. Two months after, I was still not sure if I passed peds.

1 Like

What the next title to be release?

Yes it was but the version doesn’t matter.
It worked so well because Khan made me so cocky to believe that I will actually pass the entry exam and prove everybody wrong. It was exciting and thrilling! Normal exams during the semester are too boring for Khan.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign do you want to share with us if you made any major changes to the script? Additions? Is Wanted‘s physically scripting included?

6 Likes

Not sure if I will run Khan ZP at any point but I would love that level of self belief
Maybe Limit Destroyer ZP will help with that once it’s out

2 Likes

That’s the point, fake it until make it.

@James if you want my opinion… Khan seems to be calling you.

3 Likes

Finally

I’m considering Khan, but I’m no where near alpha enough yet. I do want to run it tho.

1 Like

Run it anyway

3 Likes

Bro, Khan will get you there!

2 Likes