Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

There’s one person who’s prettyyyyyyy close to 90 :stuck_out_tongue: (92, in case you’re wondering)

5 Likes

Like you. Man u don’t think it’s just too much. One of the member here has an iq of 144. And he understands the metaphorical description. What the heck man. The metaphorical way of writing the description. makes the sales page attractive as well as understandable. So not understanding basic stuff like this makes you(not you) stupid Though if u have a higher understanding. I am pretty sure @MadaraUchiha understood the description but he didn’t find clarity which I didn’t find either but I didn’t bother to know because there is always written in the sales page:: “If you want to discover more, find it yourself” that’s it…
On limitless line it’s pretty obvious from users that Beyond limitless is always better for tests and exms(in a few days) . If you are not clear just ask us…
That’s why the forum is here

2 Likes

Somewhere someone mentiones that emperor zp is “polymorphic” in the sense it adapts to your personality and your version of emperor based on you as a person. Is this correct ?

2 Likes

I am actually beginning to enjoy emperor zp :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Almost as if I didn’t specifically told you to give it a go and that you’re going to actually like it since it will work with who you are :eyes:

so now tell us, is it blooming your previous emperor custom as well, and molding itself into that kind of an emperor :wink:?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Continue to be curious, I value my privacy.

(Think about why that might be so).

1 Like

Ya ya. What do you think? Everyone is good at expressing their thoughts in English!
And you take literally half an hour to write a reply and I don’t :joy::joy:
Fast processing…

Okok I will not argue about this. have to waste another hour replying it…

1 Like

This is genuienly one of the worst takes ive ever heard. Youre judging someones IQ by correlating it to the way they articulate their thoughts in a language that for a lot of us isnt even our primairy language, and the content about what theyre saying about the topics we talk about on this forum, wich litterly has nothing to do with IQ.

Seriously, people can have a really high IQ and be really “booksmart” yet have horrible takes. Take an obvious example of a common stereotype, the hypernerd. They have a really high IQ, yet if you ask something girl related theyll most likely have horrible takes. I get that its a bit unfair to take an example of pop culture but i think we all know multible people that perfectly fit that description and have heard some of their weirdass takes on girls and attraction in the past. Another example would be myself, my IQ is technically high but yet i catch myself spewing absolute BS from time to time without realising it. Having a high IQ by no means equals that the shit youre saying about every topic is anything near credible.

I really think this is one of the worst takes ive ever read and that youre only using this post to try to give yourself an excuse to attack @Matrix . So given this take, by your own logic youre 100% “excibiting low IQ”.

10 Likes

Me right now:

14 Likes

If you think that writing well in English equates to a high IQ, you need to go to your local university’s English department and verify that for yourself :joy:

In other news, Emperor ZP main disc thread should be SubClub forum’s homepage, considering the amount of random topics that get brought up in here.

4 Likes

or that’s just a result of Emperors recon… :rofl:

5 Likes

@Simon are you still running Rebirth along with Emperor? If so, how has it been going for you since you started?

3 Likes

Except when it comes to their own.
Dunning Krueger

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

That kid is just 18. You have no right to destroy anyone’s confidence like this. Besides, appearing super smart on an online forum isn’t the highest priority for everyone.

In any case, I don’t see any gibberish in his post. What he says makes sense. Maybe you are feeling a bit disoriented today. Just take a deep breath.

Maybe more gibberish for you. Happy Friday.

6 Likes

There we go @remarkable provoking you guys :rofl:

Take it easy @remarkable

1 Like

I already know he has stated he is 18.

I also know he is capable of writing proper English.

It is also appropriate to state that the example of his I used is gibberish and not exactly well written because this is objectively true.

And I am not feeling disorientated nor am I getting recon from Emp ZP as it is some time since I last played Emp.

I do however make an effort to make myself understood.

And he can benefit from this by using it as a learning experience.

1 Like

I agree on this. I was a bit triggered. I just don’t want to take this conversation further.
I am agreeing on my gibberish and my inability to articulate thoughts and I am sorry @remarkable that I disrespected you as no shit Sherlock in my last post…

Just this the end. Happy Friday…

Emperor updates mode on :grin::fist::fist::fist:

2 Likes