The Journey Begins: Warrior

The effects of Chosen have been quite subtle so far, but I’ve realized that I’ve been in much more positive spirits ever since I started the sub. Haven’t felt angered or stressed out by much, or anything really, since I’ve started Chosen, and that’s pretty surprising.

5 Likes

Not to hijack this journal for too long, but are there any plans for a grappling mastery sub?

If there’s demand for it then I’m sure something can be done, I do think that if you need something ASAP Spartan ZP will suffice for the time being. If you’re doing something like jiu-jitsu I think using Limitless ZP can also be of some benefit too.

1 Like

No urgent need, I’m just going to be getting back into BJJ or Sombo in the next couple of months. I love MT too, but I’ve realized I’m getting too old to keep getting punched in the head that much.

2 Likes

I’ve been wondering about what to do with the lack of wealth subs in my stack currently. I never want to drop WANTED, Chosen has made me feel great and MTM is necessary for the most important thing in my life right now, but I really want to have a money-making sub involved in my stack, like EmperorZP or StarkZP when it comes out.

Women aren’t really a priority for me right now, I’m just focused on self-development. Wondering what the best course of action is.

1 Like

Been in a bit of pain for the past few days due to a headbutt I took to the jaw during a clinch. I wasn’t wearing a mouthguard so my tongue got cut as a result but the edge of my jaw closest to my ear has had a sharp pain that hasn’t gone away.

But here’s the interesting part: when I push against it, I noticed that the bone is callousing in a way, it’s much sharper and sticking out more than before. The headbutt I took is quite literally chiseling my jawline, which is very weird and something that I can only chalk up to Wanted. Most interesting part is how this change is happening during my washout.

So I guess this is what they mean when they say rest days are more important…

2 Likes

I think this is important for me to include in my journal. 2021 was the reset, 2022 is the beginning.

1 Like

You may want to get checked out by a medical professional, especially if the pain isn’t going away.

2 Likes

Eh, I’ve always got a pain here and there. If I went to a medical professional for every pain I had, I’d never be able to accomplish anything (especially in Canada where hospital visits always include excessive wait times of 4+ hours).

To be quite frank, being in pain is just part of the life of someone regularly training to fight, especially when they’re first starting out with greater contact (i.e. me). I’ve been in greater pain before without seeing a medical professional, a few months ago I wasn’t able to bend my leg for a week because of eating leg kicks and you can also scroll up to see my posts about my recent concussion.

Thank you for your concern, but I don’t see myself going to a doctor unless it’s a broken bone or a concussion with major symptoms lasting over 2 days.

3 Likes

I don’t know about Canada, but here where I live, there are a lot of very affordable online doctor apps. They can check out what might be up as well as give prescriptions to treat it. I use it often. Just a suggestion! Feel better soon.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s a great point, my employer does pay for my telemedicine app so that can definitely be of some use. Never think about it though, but maybe it would be a good tool to use should the pain not go away. Thanks for the heads up.

2 Likes

Maybe every 4-8 weeks or so, you can do a Recover/Rebuild week (or 4) with Paragon ZP.

May even have partial washout/bloom effects with MTM.

Your journey is inspiring to an older guy here. Just please take care of the vehicle.

1 Like

That’s a great idea for longevity purposes, perhaps after my second cycle of this stack I can sub out Wanted for Paragon for my 3rd cycle (don’t want to overdo the physical shifting due to its intensity after all).

What do you mean by bloom effect exactly?

Thank you.

Subliminals are seeds.

We plant them in the mind. And then we watch closely as the stalks push up out of the earth.

Usually after we stop playing the subliminal and after we stop watching the plant, the flowers will finally have a chance to open.

It happens when you stop playing the track for a while.

Do you know about crop rotation to allow the soil to renew and regain nutrients? We rotate our subliminals for the same reason.

You can do it by taking a complete rest from all subliminal input.

You can also do it by allowing a specific program to rest for a while.

It’s like when you take a longer rest from working out and you find some surprising strength gains.

Or like when you’re practicing a skill for a long time, and you take a break for a day or a week or a month, and during that time your body integrates the skill. I’m sure you’ve had that experience if you’ve been training.

Subliminals are internal training tools. Work the same way.

3 Likes

That’s fair. I’m tentative when it comes to withdrawing MTMX from the rotation however, just because it’s a Q title so its effects I feel require more time for me to truly absorb compared to the fact acting ZP tech. Hopefully when Saint releases MTMXZP I’ll be more confident in withdrawing it from my rotation from time to time.

1 Like

Good. Trust your own sense. It’ll guide you well.

Just want you to know that bloom is a thing.

1 Like

Reading this post from Saint’s journal is making me wonder whether or not I should continue to run Chosen. The fundamental reason why I’m running Chosen right now is to get accepted into the program that I’m looking to get into, but I believe I can still get in without the use of Chosen. And in the meantime, I can finally begin Emperor or Stark and focus on building wealth. It’s become more and more necessary as I watch the western world slowly crumble.

2 Likes

Got an email today letting me know that I was accepted for the interview process at the program I’m applying to. Excellent news that I’m really happy about, next step is to kill it at the interview. If I can get into this program and pass (it’s an extremely difficult boot camp-style program), it will be life-changing. Subliminal Club has made me ready for this challenge, and I am ready to embrace it.

1 Like

Had some wild dreams yesterday night, made me realize that I should start keeping a journal of my dreams. The only one I remember is of my teeth falling out, fucking weird.

Also my list of subs that I’m interested in getting just keeps growing…Stark, Emperor, Lovebomb and Paragon are all looking like must-buys for the near future.

I just started my latest cycle but I’m really tempted to cut it short and sub out Wanted for Stark or Emperor, mostly because my physique isn’t an absolute priority right now. But at the same time, it’s hard to make that decision to let go of Wanted, which is an amazing sub for what it can do. Emperor is kind of a compromise between the two.