Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

My words will be hanging people like boobs out of a bra :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

2 Likes

This :rofl:

3 Likes

Was there an announcement on when more lists of objectives are coming? I thought the Emperor ones were well-written and very helpful. Would love to see Stark and Love Bomb.

7 Likes

Ya I am waiting for stark and minds eye

1 Like

Yoooooo, ya boy’s here with a report;

7 Likes

I think it’s Stark mate, had something similar happen to me but without the sex.

That entire dream man, more I think about it the more I realize that this was definitely Stark’s doing. I wrote that post immediately after waking up, while I was still in bed so it might be a little scattered but goddamn.

2 Likes

Does Stark have scripting that ties in/borrows from inner circle? Weird shit’s happening today guys :joy:

1 Like

Def, its in the description

2 Likes

Whats are you noticing?

I think it’s been like 6 years since I had someone offer to get me in touch with someone for my benefit, a complete stranger, off the back of a single conversation. This type of shit never happens to me, so for it to occur after running literally one loop of Stark is some crazy stuff.

21 Likes

To all the gamers running Stark ZP:

How much have you improved without realizing it’s from Stark ZP :stuck_out_tongue:?

3 Likes

Total nonchalant, especially in “high stressful situations”… enabling me to perform the best I can at that moment. Better bonding with pro players who are now my regular team mates. And the kills😊I can’t wait to goto the mall and get new earphones so I can do more damage.

Overall, I’ve improved drastically since starting StarkZP

6 Likes

I can relate. I got a new client yesterday. He called me while I was sleeping. He’s expanding his agency and wants me to help him out. Right now it feels like I’m living a dream cause anything can happen and without struggle.

14 Likes

something tells me that you play a team-based shooting game :thinking:

2 Likes

I do… PUBGM😌

2 Likes

Saint’s gonna be confused when he realizes that 2 of the subs he made with cognitive enhancements are outperforming a gaming sub, when it comes to gaming :joy:

4 Likes

:joy:I hope there’s a reason why

1 Like

This comment is legit. When playing league, I’m so calm and collected. I’ve played so much better. My yasuo is getting so much better. Honestly, if stark is this good, I wonder how GMX is.

I might just do a Rebirth + Stark only.

Side note: gonna drop Wanted for awhile

3 Likes

most people here won’t understand much about this, but man, my first ever beyblade (E+Q3+F) with yasuo was done 2 days ago.

now I’m planning to see if Stark ZP can push me towards my first keyblade (E+Q3+F → E+Q+R) :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The feeling you get when you do combos like that is the reason why I main him so hard.

This combo is hard sometimes. It was so much harder to do when I thought I was going to mess up. I spammed training mode for a long time. With the calming effect, it makes it so much easier and I don’t end up second-guessing myself on Stark.

2 Likes