Main Disc. Thread - Stark ZP

U forgot that James and I made it :pouting_cat:

1 Like

Let’s take the theoretical physics to The Emperor’s Lounge, though I do find the conversation intriguing.

11 Likes

Aren’t we technically expressing the intelligence and creativity parts of the script :wink:?

3 Likes

Yes, but there’s a number of lurkers and beginners who want to learn more about the sub itself.

14 Likes

The beginner who wanna learn the trick and knows he will get it in emperor’s lounge, he will just buy it
@SaintSovereign please answer my question in the wanted zp thread

Maybe you did it, but not conciosly

@SaintSovereign is there any scripting in here regarding style and how you present yourself?

I’ve noticed it changing more and more, like self-expression through my attire.
why am I asking?
since yesterday, I’ve noticed that not only am I going out to public areas more, but i’m also dressing up a bit extra :sweat_smile:

I literally wore a blazer with a v neck basic T-shirt, along with some black jeans and my Balenciaga sneakers, just to go to the smoke shop to buy my tobacco powder, anyone would say that’s a bit overdressed, don’t you think :thinking:

6 Likes

Yes. :rofl:

Stark and Emperor have some scripting regarding everything. :ok_hand:t2:

No, the dress is perfect. it is the hobby that needs an upgrade.

Or maybe that’s what Sheikhs do. :man_shrugging:t2:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It’s pretty well known about us arabs and our love for smoking :rofl:

The reason I asked about this specifically is due to how each sub (archetype ones) I use last (the perfume, as I’d call it :wink:), reflects itself in my outfits.

Chosen: Sophisticated style
Wanted: monochromatic style
Emperor: high class style
Stark: creative and colorful style (blazer was dark green and T-shirt was nude colored)

5 Likes

I made what exactly?

Never mind

1 Like

I find it hilarious that I am the subject of most of your stories. You should start a thread in the Emperor’s Lounge of Subliminal Club Fan Fiction

4 Likes

Why is @SaintSovereign or @Fire always hiding in a bush or a corner?

7 Likes

Science!

2 Likes

Yes, of course. Can’t be a genius, billionaire playboy without looking good. We don’t dictate the style, though. Just provided scripting to help with your style.

29 Likes

Why am I laughing hard at this question?
My humor is broken :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

The original stark also did the same for me as its all about both verbal and non verbal communication to the world of who you are. With stark terminus i was always dressing up no matter what the occasion.

4 Likes

Like this?

3 Likes

No exactly like that :rofl: a would normally wear a blazer nice pair of jeans pair of nice boots with a v neck tshirt underneath.

2 Likes

What kind of boots do you fancy?

I have a few pairs of the dr martyns summer edition boots.

2 Likes