ZP - Wanted, Chosen and (Undecided)

Will be running 3 ZP titles over definite period of time, the last one not yet decided but will be run on the 3rd night.

I ran 1 X Wanted and 1 X Chosen the night before and had quite a good sleep in a very long time.

• During the running of Chosen, I felt my stomach area tightening and my body swaying back and forth. Interestingly, I woke up finding myself more bloated than ever when staring at the mirror.
  • While it was good and uninterrupted sleep last for at least 7 hours (very unlike the barely 4-5 hours of sleep over the past 6 months due to insomnia), I didn’t fully remember my dreams. However, some bits of it included myself being in an elevator and forgetting which buttons to press. A female friend who doesn’t exist in my real life was a bit frustrated and told me she was very surprised to see I had memory lapse.I also appeared to have a similar memory lapse when operating a printer and she had to help me out again. Next, both of us were in some kind of mechanical workshop and I dreamt of some shiny tools being laid on the workbench. Lastly, I found myself riding a motorcycle with that female friend with me. She was decent-looking but in the dream I realised that she was not the type of person I wanted due to her behaviour.
  • Nothing else happening yet right now - the day has just started. I’m a hard-gainer so I don’t really expect things to happen quickly. I have a few events related to Wanted and Chosen ZP that I hope could be manifested though.
7 Likes

Day 2

In my dream the last night, I dreamt that I was appointed (or nearly appointed), the co-CEO of a unmanned aerial vehicle company after the owner of the company had passed away. However, it was unclear in the dream if I was really the person who was appointed as I did not exactly identify the name of the new co-CEO with myself. So, in my dream, I was doing a search online on finding out more about this person who would be the co-CEO to see if it is myself.

When I woke up, I had to reply to my ex-colleague about a project proposal. Interestingly, I mentioned to him something about UAVs that should be discussed in the project proposal since the thought came to my mind. My ex-company is also involved in the vertiports business on the side so this is an avenue that could be looked into.

To be honest, I don’t seem to be getting those perceptual shifts in reality that everyone else is getting after running ZP.

Maybe things just work differently for me or my mental state is not ready for the Chosen/Wanted Archetypes for some reason.

Perhaps I have to aim for the “Sick Patient who Manages to be Discharged from Hospital Archetype”. In any case, most likely I will run a loop of Regeneration ZP tonight.

Saint’s Castle Theory with regard to Hard Gainers is something that I am really interested in learning more about.

Having said that, a bit personal here and wondering whether I should share this but I was told by my mum yesterday that when she was pregnant with me, she contracted Rubella (German Measles), and even though I escaped contracting congenital rubella syndrome, I was still affected somehow in my cognitive development when I was born - apparently I only opened my mouth to speak when I was two years old. When I was an infant, in her desperation, she “consecrated” me to some local folk deity. I am not sure what this event had on me and whether it is something I need to be concerned about.

Perhaps this could be the root cause for all the developmental coordination disorder and other learning difficulties I had as a child, which translated into a whole lot of anxiety and low self-confidence in my life. It also forced me to build a lot of walls in my life and a reluctance to move out of those walls after multiple counts of failure.

Am not sure of all this on my present circumstances, but I have always felt that I just good at memorizing stuff, which helped me excel in an education system focused on rote memory. This helped me at least gain some confidence that I could be good in my schoolwork, if nothing else in my life.

2 Likes

Maybe if you run just one sub, you’ll be able to see if anything is changing or not. That’s what I intend to do. I’ll run Wanted ZP for 21 days and document it to see if there is any effect whatsoever. If there is one it can only attributed to Wanted.

1 Like

Yea that’s a good idea.I will just stick to one ZP title.

So I may not run anything tonight, but just run one ZP title two nights later.

1 Like

My current stack is Emperor + Wanted + HoM. I’m pretty used to Emperor. Been running it for 2 years. It’s kind of tough to separate the effects of Wanted from the other subs. Now with ZP, I might keep the same stack or switch it to Chosen + Wanted + HoM (or RICH).
Still I want to run just Wanted ZP alone first to see the effect, then Emperor ZP to see the effect. Hopefully Emperor ZP will be out by January.

1 Like

Found an old book should recorded my medical history as a child and saw that the address on my birth certificate was interesting enough to show a friend of mine who happens to live in the same area. I moved out of the area when I was four or five I think.

Then he said we could have played together as kids.

1 Like

Received news that my brokerage account has been approved. I can go do some fractional investing of US stocks.

A little bit of perspective shift and optimism. There’s a feeling that the market for my consultancy work is slowly turning around. Meanwhile, have to ignore the noise that says I should just get a proper job and what I’m doing is not “proper work”.

Reached out to some of my old clients and prospects today to offer my help if there’s anything coming around the corner.

1 Like

Try two loops of ONE sub. If you’re a hard gainer, you’ll need more exposure. In the ZP tests, we were originally running a “weaker” build that last an hour. That one would cause the shift, even if you are a hard gainer. The “stronger,” 15 minute build might not be enough.

12 Likes

Great.

I’ll try two loops of ONE subliminal tonight.

2 Likes

Just ran two loops of Wanted ZP.

I’ll be sticking to Wanted ZP for a couple of reasons, but the main reason being

• Attention and validation from others have been something I have been looking for my whole life. I want to overcome this desire to seek attention and validation and the best way for me to do this seems to be having attention and validation so easy to obtain that it loses its importance to me.
6 Likes

Thanks a lot! I will try this going forward.

1 Like

Cool reflection. I haven’t run WANTED ZP, but CHOSEN is helping me with this from two perspectives. First, people respond incredibly well to anything I do and second, it makes me completely detached from the outcomes of these interactions (or anything else, really)

2 Likes

I’m very interested in following your experience with CHOSEN as I am in a somewhat similar line of work as you (just that I am an independent contractor). CHOSEN will probably be the next in line after I’ve succeeded with WANTED ZP.

I reckon I may need to run WANTED ZP on its own for at least two weeks before I can see any results.

1 Like

Likewise. Your experience with WANTED as it relates to benefits in business is something I’d be interested in following.

I considered WANTED, but given the other options and my doubts around business application of WANTED, I disregarded it. I’d consider that over Limitless, for example, depending on your experience.

I’m planning to start a journal in the coming days. I’ll remember to tag you.

I woke up this morning to see in the bathroom shower that my teeth had become whiter than usual.

However, after taking a shower, my teeth had slightly lost the whiteness and were somewhat back to the original form in colour.

2 loops of WANTED ZP today.

Nothing else to report.

3 Likes

I think I need to focus on healing my executive dysfunction, if it can be healed.

Will finish 2 weeks of WANTED ZP first.

I think one thing bothering me is that I have difficulties accepting that I am in control of my reality, no matter how much I convince myself that I am.

Partly it’s because of the immediate and wider environment I live in, where I exist within different layers of internal and external power structures that are directly and indirectly trying to control me instead of me being able to influence them.

When I speak of “power structures”, I am also making references to the “pendulums” mentioned by Vadim Zeland in his Reality Transurfing books. I have also recently taken an interest in learning more about Michel Foucault and his understanding about power. Other ideas that I am influenced by also include those by Richard Dawkins, who speaks of “viruses of the mind”.

In short, I find that I don’t seem to have that strength to fight against whatever is boxing me up. I have anxiety everyday thinking that I am in some kind of mental prison, and don’t have that energy to get out.

Another thing that has been bothering me is that I can’t seem to let go of my desire to “experience”, since I’ve been boxed up by all these external power structures larger than myself. There have been lots of milestones in my life that I missed, but most other people in this world went through because I have been living within walls mentally and socially - walls that I built around myself because I never had the strength to fight against the external forces.

Perhaps this is ZP really making me go deep into myself and asking myself what I really want in my life. Perhaps, for the real me, seeking approval and validation is something that will only satisfy me short-term. Approval and validation would not give me that freedom I yearn for.

In fact, I get the idea these days that instead of myself getting approval and validation, I am subconsciously giving others the approval and validation instead, and sometimes I feel “wanted” by these external power structures because without me as the operating power, they cannot exist.

Yet, I have not fully absorbed this belief that I am the sole operating power. Because if I am the sole operating power, that means I have shaped and manifested every single result of all of you Subliminal Club users in this forum! Also, if I am the sole operating power, then Subliminal Club is my imagination pushed out, an expression of my energy!

Of course, this raises the question - then how come I can’t shape my own future?

Ok, this mad man has enough of rambling. Need to get back to the real world.

3 Likes

2 x WANTED ZP today.

Was looking out for physical.shifting but didnt any .I am far from the look I want to have so I will be patient.

2 Likes