Unofficial frequently asked questions

This describes me to a T. This is why I’m so excited about the QZP technology. Love SC

1 Like

Is ZP instant like an ultima or does it take longer like Q?

1 Like

Doe PS ZP have Libertine’s aura?

1 Like

How long will the ZP preview last?

2 Likes

What approach does ZP take?

3 Likes

If you are a hard gainer, try this:

7 Likes

C-c-c-combo breakerrrrr (so you can post again @StateOfBeing )

*edit damn I counted wrong, you’re only at 4 haha

2 Likes

What are ways people sabotage, slow, or inhibit their results?

BTW @Durkio I want to thank you for posting your concerns. This topic you’re referring to has been on some people’s mind, and now we have a post to reference to better help people with their results. Thank you again!

9 Likes

What’s the difference between Sex Mastery and Diamond?

4 Likes

@Meng123 or @StateOfBeing

do you guys have anything archived about when to increase loops of a subliminal in Qv2?
im running ascension for about 10 days now i think, and im wishing to increase one more loop

do you guys have anything related to that matter? on increasing exposure ?

I didn’t find anything

I did a search too, thanks anyways :pray:t3:

If I remember correctly it’s, start with one loop and decide the following week based off of how you feel if you can increase it.

@RVconsultant might have a better idea, being the rest day man.

Also, I commented here in case one of our archivers needed a chain breaking, but, looks like that was handled :smiley:

2 Likes

I would encourage people to start with 1 loop of 1 program of ZP to understand its impact. Give it a week. Then decide what to do next.

3 Likes

Saint said that ZP magnifies QV2 . does that mean Limitless ZP would magnify Quantum Limitless , that Regeneration ZP would magnify Dragon Reborn, or that RICH ZP would magnify EOG?

Limitless ZP and Beyond Limitless Ultima?

2 Likes

His question was actually about Qv2 :slight_smile: if you didn’t notice that.

Ooops. Thank you for the clarification.

@Budewr did you get your question answered?

2 Likes

Thanks @Sage_Ninjistic !

@RVconsultant yes friend, ill probably re evaluate and maybe increase one loop of ascension in a couple of days :+1:t3:

1 Like

If your using the legacy instructions but with qv2 would probably be more like 1 loop to maximum 3.Would be pretty much the same though,just increase a loop once a week till you hit recon or overload,then drop back a loop.

You’ll want to listen to 2-6 hours per day for five days before taking two days off for processing. So, if you listen Monday – Friday, take Saturday and Sunday off. If you listen Sunday – Thursday, take Friday and Saturday off, and so forth. Do NOT skip these two rest days. Like going to the gym, your mind needs time to relax and process the subliminal scripting. Skipping these rest days can result in overload (fatigue and headaches), stonewalling (a total lack of results), or reconciliation (emotional turmoil associated with integrating the subliminal input with your current beliefs).

If this is your first time using one of our titles, start with two loops per day. Increase to 2-4 loops per day the following week. If you begin to experience overload, stonewalling or reconciliation, drop down a loop until you start receiving results again.

If you’re fine at 2-4 loops, increase to 4-6 loops. Again, if you begin to experience overload, stonewalling or reconciliation, drop down a loop until you’re able to run the subliminal again without negative effects. If you can tolerate it, you can test 6-8 loops, though we wouldn’t recommend this unless you’re listening while sleeping (which comes with problems on its own).

Eventually, you’ll be able to determine how many loops you can run without having negative side effects.

i think this is the old suggestions before Qv2 if i can recall well,

ill do that thanks