Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

@GoldenTiger :grinning:

1 Like

Bingo! Thanks

1 Like

For those of you that have slept after using you ZP subs, did you feel like you had a heavy sleep? I felt like I was in a deep sleep this morning until the alarm went off …

2 Likes

is ZP supposed to have immediate effects like Ultima or is it more like Q that the effect takes 8+ hours?

During testing, most of my loops were during sleep. Bit of music at the start so I’m already in alpha/theta before the subs kicked in. Crazy dreams for sure, but I did play them during the day at other times…seems like daytime masked subs worked fastest, but I drive pretty much all day.

1 Like

Differs from person to person. It took a day for me to feel Limitless. RICH is almost instant. Diamond, I “felt” nothing until sexual activity occurred. Then it was like wtf.

15 Likes

Faster for me

2 Likes

Same, I slept really well last night. (2 loops Wanted during the day)

I remembered a dream at the end that seems to be me arguing with someone and what they said at the end lead to a realization that what I was arguing about came from the wrong place.

2 Likes

After my x1 loops of Chosen and Wanted, i felt the beginnings of what is to develop but I suspect that I’ll fall into the category of people that receive results after sleep as Wanted tired me out. Though Chosen is actually the first subliminal I’ve listened to that i can think of that I felt nothing from during, so, remains to be seen with respective titles for me.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign do all ZP titles boost Qv2 titles as you have mentioned before? so would running Diamond ZP in addition to a business title like Emperor also boost it?
If so, I guess it is some specific script that is shared among all ZP titles that have this effect to unblock your subconsciousness? I’m a hardgainer when it comes to subs, so I hope that ZP really helps me in this regard.

1 Like

Idk if it was deeper than usual but the dream was hella weird

For WANTED ZP, I feel it working faster than any Qv2 or Ultima title.

1 Like

lmao 4 people excluding me are replying to this thread currently

I just got home and I’ve just downloaded RICH ZP! Let the games begin!!! :smiley:

1 Like

I was high as a kite in my dream. That was a nice change from all the vivid and strange dreams lately. Overall it felt quite nice when I woke up.

2 Likes

Primal Seduction done.

And with that, we’ve finished all the titles, though I have to rebuild Sage Immortal and Spartan, as I mislabeled the masks on my new Q-Research machine. I’m taking a break, then I’ll be back to do that, along with making the discussion threads.

26 Likes

can you describe what you felt at first and then later on? I have bought it already but unfortunately, I have ran two other titles already. so hard to decide what to choose first. :slight_smile:

Explains why my IQ is stuck at 100

5 Likes

Is Primal Seduction going to have the libertine aura in it or nah?

1 Like

It has an aura, but not Libertine’s. ZP titles are much more focused.

5 Likes