QZP - Wanted+Primal Seduction+C̶h̶o̶s̶e̶n̶ - WhiteTiger Pounce back into action

Ok, I just interviewed one of the participant for my research paper. The guy just made over 70K sales last weekend, he and his staff are overbooked like crazy and he told me that if I need him to answer any more question, I can re-send him an e-mail! First participant who offered me that and it’s the first interview I have since running chosen.

Also, I see that it seems harder to smile for me when I am socially. The guy impress me, I mean he makes a lot of money and is selling a good quality product. Sometime I felt like i had to smile, but this time, it’s like it was harder for me to smile! It shocked me a little bit, but I guess that one of the sub in my stack (or the three of them), is making me less needy (I try less to please others!).

I can’t wait to see how much I will have change in a month or two!

3 Likes

one word: WANTED

2 Likes

I’ll need way more time to ingrain all of this in my brain! I wonder how much time!!

I can’t wait for saturday morning running Chosen and Wanted again :heart:

angry-leonardo-dicaprio

5 Likes

Does PS ZP have libertine aura?

No it doesn’t

2 Likes

I wanted this before giving my answer :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks. I am curious what type. I feel it. It is an interesting aura…

Moving my reconciliation report in my journal.

1 Like

I woke up this morning after 10 hours of sleep.

My mind probably needed that hahaha

I had a dream last night, or multiple dream. I can’t recall for sure because I always tend to forget my dreams, but I know I was trying to defend myself against people who were trying to abuse me. That’s the overall energy or theme from my dream, I had that strong feeling people wanted to bully me and take advantage of me and I needed to defend myself.

ZP is still working on the social stuff.

Edit : Also, I don’t know if it’s just a coincidence, but it seems like since I started running ZP my morning erections are back… Especially this morning, Primal Seduction is more focused on sex.

2 Likes

It could be due to WANTED, you remember me telling you about the feeling of extra testosterone right?

Also don’t forget, PS has primal, and it’s not just about being dominant and expressive, but also being a sexual beast, which also needs a shit ton of test in the system :rofl:

Your reality on ZP changes from the inside, so what do you think is happening inside :wink:?

2 Likes

Yeah, and there is something I have to share too.

Yesterday I think I had blue balls during the day…, like I had physical pain! So there is two choice, either my hormones are dropping lower (I don’t know why they would do), or the subs are healing something inside of me!

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign you might wanna see this :thinking:

1 Like

By the way, it’s not abnormal, if my hormones kickstart and I get blue balls it’s normal that it happens to me hahaha it’s a side effect of playing with my hormones.

I had that when I was doing my PCT after using anabolic steroid :v: No need for concert, it’s actually a good sign!

I’m actually stoked to see all these changes! It’s crazy!

Edit : My skin is oily, there is definitly something happening mate!! :heart:

3 Likes

from what I remember, this indicates an increase in testosterone, but more so an increase in DHT :thinking:
try to see if you feel any different when you go to the gym or something.
don’t focus on chicks for now, focus on yourself :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I love DHT, it’s what makes you feel like a man :muscle:

Yeah, just the reconciliation makes me realise that I have some stuff to deal with. Fortunatly it looks like ZP is making me face it and helping me grow.

1 Like

Ok, it’s funny because my appetite is greatly reduced. It’s currently 3:25 pm and I only ate 900 calories, usually I’m at least twice that amount!

I wonder if Wanted is directing my body to eat less to burn thr fat off!

1 Like

Pride, I can’t describe so much, but I’m at the gym right now and I feel a sense of pride… Not soo strong, but I haven’t felt that way in a long time! Also, my muscle contraction seems way better, I can feel my mind-muscle connection more!

Something is changing inside me! Tomorrow it’s chosen and Wanted

Also, one of my friend invited me to go out next week :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Remember when @Simon mentioned that WANTED’s archetype requires some narcissism :wink:?

Let’s just say you’re on the right track.
Don’t try to humble yourself, let it all out.

3 Likes

I’m happy to be proud of myself :heart::+1:

3 Likes

And you should be, you’re a fucking beast and a badass, carry yourself with pride and don’t let no one tell you or make you feel like you’re anything less.

1 Like