QZP - Wanted+Primal Seduction+C̶h̶o̶s̶e̶n̶ - WhiteTiger Pounce back into action

Been a really rough year, I’ve been in a victim mentality mindset for long… It’s time to change this.

Objectives :

• Increase my self confidence overall. I want to believe in myself and feel that I can do what I set my mind to do.
  • Love myself more
  • Lower negative emotions such as hate, envy, anger, apathy…
  • Heal my libido and appreciate more the feminine body (like I used to on Khan)
  • Continue on my journey to meet the woman of my dream
  • Live some cool sexual experience
  • Increase my testosterone (which could also be a biproduct of increased libido)
  • Finish writing my goddam research paper!!

Here is the QZP Stack I choose :
Wanted QZP + C̶h̶o̶s̶e̶n̶ ̶Q̶Z̶P̶ + Primal Seduction QZP

Why?

• Wanted : Makes me attractive, gives me confidence with myself and accept myself (including my flaws). Also the physical shifting is pretty damn cool for my workout. I also want to lay back and relax a little, let the girl chase me :grin:
  • C̶h̶o̶s̶e̶n̶ : D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶ m̶y̶ v̶i̶r̶t̶u̶e̶s̶ (b̶e̶c̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ a̶ b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶ f̶o̶r̶ s̶o̶c̶i̶e̶t̶y̶), f̶e̶e̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ l̶i̶f̶e̶ a̶n̶d̶ c̶o̶n̶f̶i̶d̶e̶n̶c̶e̶
  • Primal Seduction QZP : Fix my libido, be better at sex, habe a drive to meet woman, get my banter game level higher

Wait WhiteTiger, why are you not running your Stark Qv2??? :open_mouth:

• Firstly : Currently my objectives are mainly emotions based rather than external. I want to change my mindset toward life. I plan on doing at least a month of this stack to really drill positive mindset in my identity with the power of QZP.
  • Secondly : I’ve been running lots of Wanted Qv2, lots of Stark Qv2, and I dabbled with a couple of subs when everything got upgraded to Qv2. I’ve always had high reconciliation with Qv2, so I’ll try to get a blooming effect by using QZP.

Here is the musical theme I chose to represent this point of my life :
I’m on my way to become the very very very strongest version of myself - You can check the first 30 seconds of the music to understand the mood haha

Edit : I recently decided to remove chosen based on my goals. My last loop of Chosen was wednesday, december 8. I feel like QZP guided me more toward re-getting my sexual confidence and seduction power. I want to get that part of my life handled.

11 Likes

Primal Seduction or Spartan QZP ?

4 Likes

Wondering the same (for myself though).

Wanted: Develop Your Attractiveness, Become the Enigma, Be The “One That Got Away”

or

Primal Seduction: Enhance Your Romance and Sex Life, Achieve Sexual Freedom and Dominance

2 Likes

Excellent question, I am also using Wanted for my gains in the gym haha

I am also curious to see Wanted’s archetype and if it fit well with me. This is something I’ve always wanted to developp, having the girl do some work and not having to think about it too much!

I’ve seen my brother going somewhere and he is getting talking to girls, meeting girls out of nowhere… They are just after him! And he is working a lot. He is not putting so much energy to chase after girls, but they chase after him and he gets laid… a lot.

3 Likes

PS contains Primal and Sex Mastery. I see them as more complimentary to your stack’s goals than Chosen.

Besides, many will run Chosen anyway. Given your experience with SC’s seduction subs, you will be a great tester for PS-ZP.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looking foreward to this journal. The White Tiger is back with vengeance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, but what about the emotions part :thinking: But I’m listening my friend, I am pretty open.

My fear is that I don’t get the “confidence in everything” and willpower that comes with chosen. The drive could also support me in my “way to bounce back” from the victimhood mentality.

Maybe all QZP titles gives that boost in confidence in all area of life? Maybe they all increase drive, I am not sure, but I remember Saint said that Chosen would be the closest ZP for work, discipline and organisation (which I also need a lot these times). @Malkuth told he was able to push through a spiritual 5 days fast because of Chosen… Which is incredible. :slight_smile:

Something I didn’t wrote in my intro is that I have to finish writing my research paper… It’s tough to discipline myself to be honest…

I hesitated a lot between diamond and primal seduction also haha men, the choice is rough!

@Simon, btw thank you for challenging my decision, it really helps me get a better grasp of what I want and why!

2 Likes

I guess the difference between Wanted and PS is the zero effort in Wanted + Physical shifting.
Do you remember @goforit review of PS?

2 Likes

Yeah, what I like from his review is also the quality of the girl (I don’t like talking like that), but one of my goal with wanted is getting so confident that I can meet my 9-10/10 eventually. Right now I’m mostly at 6-8/10 (again, I don’t like putting numbers like that, but it helps people understand).

1 Like

You are attractive already, and you know it, so it is a matter of fixing your confidence with women. Wanted may be more focused for this single goal.

2 Likes

Yes, this is also why I prefer wanted over PS.

There something inherently confident about knowing the girl will come to you even if you don’t go all out to seduce her.

1 Like

This. I had some experiences like this.

2 Likes

Lol it happened to me maybe a couple of times and I was SOOO uncomfortable. I am used to chase and pursue. I am quite successful pursuing women but being directly approached (I mean she states that she wants me and doesn’t use an unrelated excuse) is really outside my reality. The most natural thing to me is women locking eyes and smiling from far as a signal, beyond that is beyond my reality.

1 Like

Same for me :wink:

You chose a right music and with a guy on thumbnail that fully represents your goals :sunglasses: (Becoming the best version of yourself)
OnePiece characters are the ones that really motivate for actions.

1 Like

Well, I know I’m not as strong as Zoro… But seeing as I’ve been thinking wayyyy too much about ending my life, I feel like the metaphor was good. And the theme is nice too :wink:

1 Like

There you go, the drop in the vase that make it overflow.

Ok, because of all of you guys I’ve decided to run Chosen, Wanted and Primal seduction! Will update my first post later on. Thank you all for your input :slight_smile:

If still keep Chosen because I will still need to work on my research paper, I can’t skip that, but with two powerful sexual titles in ZP, after a couple of days, or a week of running, my mindset should adjust and my confidence could skyrocket!

1 Like

I think you’ve made an outstanding choice. Can’t wait to read about all of your progress

1 Like

I’m a little bit scared tbh, when it’s a work stack, it’s 100% in my control, a seduction stack has a lot more variable that are unpredictable.

1 Like

Still interested in Wanted … after this post?

:grin:

1 Like