Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Got it! I don’t really want to pickup a shit ton of girls right now… But I am still, hesitating between running diamond and running primal seduction… Simon made a pretty compelling case for primal seduction… I wish I could start with the four of them… Diamond if for my libido, but PS could kickstart that… And give me edge with seduction and confidence…

3 Likes

The ultimate custom (Q or ZP) would be:

Wanted
Heartsong
Primal Seduction

4 Likes

heartsong can make your current relationship perfect or manifest the perfect relationship; i used it to help me clarify what would be the perfect relationship after i started getting an overabundance of options from wanted.

honestly the product descriptions on the shop page in my experience are the best way to understand a sub-even better the sales page because of the short direct to the point objective focus…
want to build an empire, be an ‘alpha male’ and have endless sex? get khan
want to build your attractiveness and become an enigma? get wanted (which is what it sounds like you are after)
want to enhance your romance and sex life? get iron throne etc

also about the free will thing; we all affect each other through everything we do say and are so i wouldn’t worry about affecting other peoples free will-society has already programmed all of us anyway we need every edge we can get (only my opinion)

2 Likes

I totally agree with you, I’ll think about Heartsong over time. I need to understand what feelings I really have for this person and whether I need a relationship at all.

Yes, we influence others and this is a part of society, but forcing a person to be with you first of all is unethical from the side of morality, as well as spirituality (Every teaching has this)

Why Primal Seduction instead of Libertine?

WANTED and Primal Seduction alone should be more than enough to kickstart your libido.I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised with your libido on those, especially ZP versions. Remember, Primal Seduction has all of Sex Mastery in there, which should take care of any libido related issues. If you find it somehow doesn’t help, no shame in swapping out one of them for Diamond in a couple weeks.

I feel like Chosen, Wanted, and PS is an absolute gold mine of a stack that should not be ignored - considering running this myself.

6 Likes

I have never understand why it’s named that

Primal Seduction includes the skills to seduce as well as the aura of Libertine - the latest version (Primal Seduction: Iron Throne Ultima) contains Libertine’s aura in it.

1 Like

A person, esp. a man, who leads an unrestrained, sexually immoral life

A person who has sex with many different people

1 Like

Women and dudes?

2 Likes

Yeah, whatever the persons preference is

1 Like

I see, in the original comment it said Primal Seduction without specifying Ultima. So basically PS: ITU is an optimal mixture of Primal, Sex & Seduction, and Libertine. That seems like a heavy title in itself, not to mention stacked with Wanted and Heartsong.

edit: For ZP, the version of Primal Seduction that’s being re-written is PS Qv2 instead of PS: ITU. So the Libertine aura isn’t a part of PS QZP. at least for now.

1 Like

Note: Short bullet points. Can’t write an essay. This may not be exactly how Wanted is scripted, but it should shed some light on differences regarding PS vs WQ, etc.

The Wanted Game style is Coquette.

It’s not active vs passive, it’s Warm vs COLD. :sunglasses:

It’s not “Attraction :arrow_forward: Sex” – it’s making Specific, Chosen Targets ADDICTED to You. :star_struck:

When you are at the level of THE Hot Chick, you are also The _____. [the word rhymes with Twitch. Represents COLD attitude. Mods don’t like it.] :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That “I don’t want you” disinterest is NOT a bug, it’s a feature. :wink:

Part of the goal is to be “the one that got away” for MOST people. :rofl:

I don’t think the majority of men will even want to fully embody this type. Requires high narcissism.

I am curious what made @Invictus switch over. :thinking:

5 Likes

I want to be the one that almost got away😈

2 Likes

Whilst on this was making me very shallow during the test. Some parts of wanted I really dont like.

1 Like

Wanted seems to remove insecurities and neediness and boost self acceptance? Asking for clarification.

2 Likes

Yes. Very much so. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

How would primal Seduction Stack with Wanted??

apparently like Mac n’ Cheese with a little bit of Cajun seasoning

3 Likes