Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

Can someone explain to me what would make someone choose to run Primal Seduction/Primal/Sex & Seduction over Wanted? Wanted seems to be the holy grail of the pure seduction titles for males.

I mean, if you are wanted by others, turning things sexual (assuming that’s the goal) should be as easy as setting up logistics instead of having to play the “game”.

5 Likes

All these are different types of achieving the same goal. PS will teach you how to play with girls, Wanted will make them get to know you better and make you more beautiful, etc. All these also have other scripts and benefits.

4 Likes

For me, Wanted is a way to differenciate yourself from other guys. Other guys will chase her, Wanted will make it so she want to chase you, if she chase you, she value you more, because of the effort and the investment she is doing.

7 Likes

Because some people would rather have the game and go after the girl they want, while as others would rather have girls in general chase them, but that doesn’t mean that running WANTED will make the girl YOU like feel like chasing you, however, PS would teach you how to get her to like you.

It also depends on what type of a person you are, let’s say if you’re really attractive but lack game or sexual confidence, then PS would be better for you and help you with that, but if your game is top notch and your issue is your self-image and feeling like you’re less attractive physically, then WANTED would be better.

Both lead to similar end goals, however, one leads to getting girls you want to CHASE, while the other leads to becoming the one who’s getting CHASED.

8 Likes

I was so much having a hard time choosing between Wanted and PS for the preview… But I have ran a shit ton of Sex and Seduction, Khan and PS in the past two years, I’m funny and all, now my self image is the thing I need to change to meet those 10/10!

2 Likes

Yep, love it or hate it, the predatory assault/influence (depending on perspective) on/of the subconscious is a long standing practice of the ad industry. Nah - it’s most intense focus would be better put.
I personally find men’s colognes a turnoff, but I also transcribed many, many focus groups and listened to how the campaign would be crafted to have the most selling impact. And from my hippy dippy, natural viewpoint, the products and market which was the subject of said focus group had no actual virtue or benefit to anyone but for shareholders pocketbooks. So my taste soured on big industry anything. That said, I remember well as a 21 year old, avid for hot sex with mysterious dudes, Drakkar Noir was a particular turn on. Now a whiff of real sandalwood, frankincense, myrrh, oakmoss piqued with a bit of neroli - very nice. Speaks of confidence and groundedness. But then, perhaps its a matter of whether you’re an Emperor’s Throne/Sultan or Heartsong type of guy when making your personal scent choices.

2 Likes

Semen retention sounds like you all are collecting it

6 Likes

Haha. Nope.

Lots of good-looking guys who can’t even succeed with Tinder. :joy:

We could’ve triggered lust with Libertine alone.

While … PS, Khan, Emperor … all trigger a presence in you … a noticeable respect/submission in others. That makes “turning things sexual” easy too.

Wanted is not just about being “wanted” like that.

:wink:

7 Likes

What do you mean?

Thb tinder is kinda a pain in the ass hahaha

1 Like

Honestly I agree with you one hundred percent and after running wanted primarily for a few months I realized it’s much deeper then just physical attraction which is what everyone seems to be focused on when it comes to this title…

Wanted doesn’t just seem to make you physically attractive it makes the essence of your BEING an attractor……

1 Like

in fact thinking about seduction as a game is the exact opposite of the way Wanted functions.

seduction is a state of being.

1 Like

Maybe Grinder???

6 Likes

Literally :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

The best way I can describe it is:

WANTED = Passive Attraction
Primal Seduction = Active Attraction

On WANTED (even ZP) I felt very attractive and noticed much attention from women, BUT a lot of times was unbothered to act on that attraction. I was soaking in the attention and attraction but did not feel pushed to “make something happen” from it.

Primal Seduction will have you more actively pursuing romantic opportunities through betterment of “game” as stated by others.

12 Likes

I crack myself up. I wasn’t sure anyone would catch that

4 Likes

I died reading this hahaha @James amazing!

2 Likes

@Ice were your physical and emotionnal needs met? Could explain why you didn’t bother.

1 Like

Guys, I have a question and I haven’t seen it was answered here before. Did anyone get the girl of his dream on Wanted? How it was? Also, how is your charisma changed on Wanted?

1 Like

I do think it’s possible to use wanted in an active way to seduce specific women.

It just requires an active mindset geared towards interacting with them for that purpose.

when I added iron throne to my stack to help with Wanted it threw me off so i went back to pure wanted for a while and made an active effort to seduce and noticed great results.

1 Like

I ran Wanted ZP for less than a week and after that I disappeared from the forum for close to a month. I became even more of an introvert. I still have zero desire to be on social media or any forum or group outside of this place
This is huge considering I would always have the worst case of FOMO.
Now I don’t care or go looking for social interaction. If it happens by itself that’s fine but I’m ok with doing my own thing . Saving time and money doesn’t hurt either

2 Likes