Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

A person, esp. a man, who leads an unrestrained, sexually immoral life

A person who has sex with many different people

1 Like

Women and dudes?

2 Likes

Yeah, whatever the persons preference is

1 Like

I see, in the original comment it said Primal Seduction without specifying Ultima. So basically PS: ITU is an optimal mixture of Primal, Sex & Seduction, and Libertine. That seems like a heavy title in itself, not to mention stacked with Wanted and Heartsong.

edit: For ZP, the version of Primal Seduction that’s being re-written is PS Qv2 instead of PS: ITU. So the Libertine aura isn’t a part of PS QZP. at least for now.

1 Like

Note: Short bullet points. Can’t write an essay. This may not be exactly how Wanted is scripted, but it should shed some light on differences regarding PS vs WQ, etc.

The Wanted Game style is Coquette.

It’s not active vs passive, it’s Warm vs COLD. :sunglasses:

It’s not “Attraction :arrow_forward: Sex” – it’s making Specific, Chosen Targets ADDICTED to You. :star_struck:

When you are at the level of THE Hot Chick, you are also The _____. [the word rhymes with Twitch. Represents COLD attitude. Mods don’t like it.] :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That “I don’t want you” disinterest is NOT a bug, it’s a feature. :wink:

Part of the goal is to be “the one that got away” for MOST people. :rofl:

I don’t think the majority of men will even want to fully embody this type. Requires high narcissism.

I am curious what made @Invictus switch over. :thinking:

5 Likes

I want to be the one that almost got away😈

2 Likes

Whilst on this was making me very shallow during the test. Some parts of wanted I really dont like.

1 Like

Wanted seems to remove insecurities and neediness and boost self acceptance? Asking for clarification.

2 Likes

Yes. Very much so. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

How would primal Seduction Stack with Wanted??

apparently like Mac n’ Cheese with a little bit of Cajun seasoning

3 Likes

I didn’t specify ultima because I meant QV2 :wink:

It has healing scripting headed towards the goals of the sub.

Libertine is more of an in-the-moment Aura sub. Not a full program like PS

1 Like

I don’t know. Never tried.

DD or SS should make use of the opportunities created by WQ, while playing within it’s style.

Primal however, may demand behaviors that are almost the opposite from Wanted.

:man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Hahaha I don’t really wanna switch, it’s just that I want to focus on bodybuilding more and Spartan would push me way more in this regard, but then again, no matter how many times I remove WANTED from my stack, it always calls me back :rofl:

Even during the stacking test, I chose to test Chosen + RICH + OnlyGains, but then after a few days I kept telling @SaintSovereign to let me run WANTED again :rofl: and he can vouch for this.

I’m probably never going to remove it out of any of my future stacks :joy:

8 Likes

Well, wanted goes well with you!
@Simon I will ask SaintSovereign about it on the ZP thread, opposite achetype seems wierd

2 Likes

Yes, it does so

I don’t think enough is being said about the actual physical shifting that WANTED provides, that PS and Libertine wouldn’t. I’m not interested in PS or Libertine because I don’t want to spend my time trying to pick up and sleep with various women, but I do consider it to be important to feel desired and WANTED helps in making it happen quite easily.

You can look at my posts in this thread from months ago where I was frustrated with the lack of effect I thought WANTED had, and my frustration with it. But I kept on going and right now, I genuinely feel like I’m the msot attractive that I’ve ever been in my life.

9 Likes

If you’re interested in homemade blends, I highly recommend looking into molecular compositions like ambroxan and cetalox. Amazing smells that can be found in many of the most popular scents.

2 Likes

It’s a good scent. Personally I would use Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille or Maison Margiela By The Fireplace as better alternatives, like @AquaLimba said they’re excellent scents for intimacy, evening dates and they’re definitely better for the winter (though Tobacco Vanille is nice even in autumn, Tom Ford is really hit or miss but their scents are so unique).

3 Likes