QZP - Wanted+Primal Seduction+C̶h̶o̶s̶e̶n̶ - WhiteTiger Pounce back into action

Yeah, I remember when I was younger I was using a lot of push pull to turn girls on, before sex… it was great! (actually, even on primal seduction and Khan, I was still usong some push pull to turn girls on… But it was conscious and verbal… Maybe a little bit of non verbal - like turning my body in a different direction, being super intense with the girl and then being distracted by something else…etc). If wanted is that type of game and can make it more part of me, I am happy with that.

Push pull makes girls wet.

I have a little bit of narcissistic tendency sooooo hahaha

3 Likes

By the way, on Primal Seduction, I remember reviews by @lee_mdk , @Niles and even @Saiyan4Blue who got progressed in their career / business with this sub.

2 Likes

This is very good :grin: It would be very nice to have the drive. And to be honest being in contact with my primal side with QZP is cool because I will permanently discover that part of myself!!

My concern is also regarding how the style of seduction of Primal Seduction will go with Wanted :thinking: Will my subconscious explode because it doesn’t know how to seduce? Or will I habe to chose? So much question!

1 Like

Don Drapper is a good example of Primal Seduction + Wanted.

In my opinion, the video below show where you need to have some Primal boldness at sometimes: to go for what you want. And it is a game, at the end you need to love the game :slight_smile:

This happen a lot of time that a woman needs you to act because she may not do much because of the context or fear of being judged. And as a (Primal) man you do the right thing.

3 Likes

Like, act bold, from times to times… And act Wanted the rest of the time…

Let’s say, I attract a girl’s attention with wanted, I talk to her (make first move), she is flirting back – Flirting push-pull style…

But I saw what Don did, he was pretty much doing nothing, except when he asked to join her and joined her.

I would say he was plain confidence and didnt care about the 2 other guys,
He didnt care about not speaking the language and being disadvantaged or mocked
He was pretty confident he would pull it and if it did not work it didnt matter.

The way I understand Wanted is more : a wanted guy would have sit, got looks from the girl, but he would not have acted on it and she most likely in a bar environment would have left with the Italians.

Im tempted now to combine both also :grinning:

1 Like

Well, I think in an environnement like this, there is more pressure on men to make the first move. Unless the girl ask him for something. Then you ask her a question about her, if she takes time to awnser, means she is interested/curious.

I still believe on Wanted you still have to talk to woman, but the style of seduction is more laid back.

2 Likes

I recently had the opportunity to run PS:IT Ultima with WANTED ZP and I gotta say man, the effects were potent! That laid back, nonchalant sexiness of Wanted was fully present, but I was so much better able to capitalize on the opportunities in front of me through PS. This is a deadly combo when it comes to seduction - you truly get the best of both worlds, no clashing or confusion whatsoever just the perfect blend

9 Likes

Great :grin:, thank you for taking time of your day to share your findings on my journal, I really appreciate it

I’m thinking of runnning primal seduction for a month, maybe two… Just to engrain some confidence and a certain level of banter in my mind!

Depending on how I can use diamond, eventually I’ll meet girls and I would like to really blow their mind, so diamond is a must (for me and her).

If I can run diamond as a booster, then I’ll stay on primal seduction longer. If I can’t then I’ll have to cut primal seduction short so I can boost my sexual experience with diamond.

5 Likes

He would first see if the girl even matches his high standards, and if she does, he will show some interest and give her some “validation” to see how much she’d pursue with the chance she’s given, if she does manage to impress the wanted guy, then he’ll make more efforts, but never more than the girl.

That’s what a wanted man does.
Remember, on WANTED, you’re the prize, not her or the sex she would provide.
Plenty of women can provide it, after all :wink:.

5 Likes

Lol I love how you describe the subs :slight_smile:

this sentence can be misleading, what does mean effort for a girl.
To me if a girl in a social content lock eyes and smile to me, it means “I want you”.
So this effort from a girl to me equates my effort walking up to her and do the thing right.

But I understand and I like your description of a Wanted Man. It is not exactly what I want I should admit.

I actually love the game, I found it fun. Also, maybe because I am old(er), to me it is the man’s job to pursue. Some people think women should cook, I think a man should pursue. The few times I have been offered sex, it felt weird to me. I had a woman just sit a my table where I was having a coffee and started chatting me. It felt soo weird :sweat_smile: I asked her to leave :grin:

I prefer to be the one that choose I dont care to be attractive to every women but to the ones I like.

I liked this Don Draper though

1 Like

Mate, I love being chased, I think girl should seduce, men work on their life goal, woman seduce, they try to get you into a relationship…

Usually that’s the pattern, guys have sex and move on… While the girl is more trying to make the guy stay.

The dymanic has been mostly changed because of recent event, but during all of human history, male were fighting, finding resources and all to survive and woman were trying to seduce the strongest male to mate and live on.

7 Likes

@GoldenTiger @Psiklou Well then seems like both of you should run the subs that start with the letters of your usernames :wink:

4 Likes

fair enough. So Wanted is for you 100%!
But Wanted is not only attractive, it is also the Coquette Cold/Warm archetype. So it is not a no-game. it is a specific game.

Yeah. Not sure about that. But we dont need a social theory theory to justify our inclination right?

When I think about it I am more a mix of Rake and Ideal Lover than a coquette (cf. Robert Green 9 archetypal lovers)

1 Like

cr cr :slight_smile: yeah you are right. In Wanted I only need the physical shifting.

2 Likes

@Invictus @Psiklou well, I’m still running both soooo… I just don’t like chasing. I’ll try to master the art of push pull…!

Cold/warm, I’ll go check out the video Simon Shared, I put it in my favorite!

1 Like

Maybe you should read what I posted in the main QZP thread, it might help you out :wink:

1 Like

I read it, and diamond is definitly on my list :gem::+1:

1 Like

it is a good read. It made me ask myself again and clarify what I want and need.

1 Like

This could be Chosen’s speaking here, but I honestly want both you and @GoldenTiger to have the best possible experience, and choose the best stacks, and seeing how both of you share contrasting views on the topic, it would be much better if both of you took some time to think.

He made up his mind with his stack, and I’m pretty sure that you also have a good stack in mind, you want to chase, but what you said earlier about how you get uncomfortable if a girl approached you instead of you approaching, has made me thinking.

You’re a hunter type, the one who goes after his prey, WZP could help you with your self esteem, however, PS would suit your archetype much more and would help you with that as the standard ZP script (in every sub) will deal with any limitations you might have that would impact you.

4 Likes