Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Doors 2,6 & 7. Easy choice for me

1 Like

Door 2 most likely takes care of this. Not for everyone and not for the right reasons, but for the most part that’d be the case

1 Like

@Kaprice @Brandon, I would say I would visit the Doors in this order:

1. to get a body of amazing stamina so that way I am ready for my upcoming ordeal.

1. I would for three full days and three full nights have days of many lays of gorgeous women. Then, I would get tired of the status quo and run from said women, which is the other reason for selecting door six.

1. To figure out why i got myself into this situation and how to escape these women.
1 Like

Not for me. I want what’s behind every door! :slight_smile:

Just patiently waiting for Regeneration ZP :nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face:

1 Like

Gaming Mastery X is available.

10 Likes

Question:
if i have 5 titles zp i want to listen to, but 2 of them as boosters. what would be the pattern?

or lets say i have 6 zp titles i want to use in a total of 2 month time. how would the rotation look like?

1 Like

Did you notice this? It’s the same with my Spartan ZP Masked.

Instructions for boosters have not been released. Right now, the limit is three titles. Same with stack rotation. They’ll come once we get a bit more data from the preview.

7 Likes

Yes. I’ll rebuild them later, after all the other titles are completed.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign are PSITU owners getting PS ZP?

5 Likes

Does it matter what you are doing while listening to ZP, e.g. relaxing vs. working out?

The short run time would make it possible to relax/meditate while listening

Yeah, this is something I’m curious about the topic of PS and PSITU, what is going to happen for people who have both title? (if a plan was created of course).

3 Likes

The instructions state not to listen while safety would be a concern. In this situation, exercising may not be the best time to listen. DEFINITELY not while lifting weights.

5 Likes

Regeneration is ready to go. Give it 10-15 minutes and it’ll be in your downloads.

15 Likes

To be determined. Stand by.

6 Likes

Choose Stark ZP and that gives you about 3 or 4 of those doors.

2 Likes

Primal Seduction on the way. Ya’ll, this script, rofl. @Fire went IN.
If I were single…

35 Likes

I probably shouldn’t run it, being married and all. But in the immortal words of Walter Sherman, “Immo risk it”

I will win this thing

5 Likes

On that note, under what circumstances would one choose to stack Libertine ZP with Wanted ZP, as compared to Primal Seduction ZP with Wanted ZP?

2 Likes