Unofficial frequently asked questions

How much different is Beyond Limitless compared to Limitless?

3 Likes

Why is there two versions of some Q store modules?

1 Like

What is Wanted designed to do?

4 Likes

What’s interesting to me is that I can’t find the ‘Limit Destroyer’ stacking module in the Q store anymore, but I’ve seen both the cores and modules for Sanguine and Rebirth, respectively. Is this just on my end, @StateOfBeing?

I assumed that the stacking modules had been done away with! This kinda changes a custom idea I have.

Edit: I intend to delete this comment to keep the continuity of the thread once I get a response.

Editted edit: I probably should submit a support ticket.

Edit combo x3: support ticket sent.

They took LD and GLM down for some reason. I sent a support ticket a while ago about it. They said they would look into it.

2 Likes

This link appears to be the stacking module. This link appears to be the Ultima Core.

1 Like

That’s interesting. How did you find it, for future reference?

This thread is where I pulled them from.

Thanks, Seeker.

idk if I’ve complimented your name before but please consider your name complimented as of now

Thank you. I appreciate it.

More information about this question:

5 Likes

What are the differences between Emperor ZP, Mogul ZP, Rich ZP in terms of money making?

6 Likes

Is Khan st1, Quantum limitless st1 and mind’s eye terminus ² too strong?

Are the older versions of subliminals getting taken down once the ZP preview is over?

2 Likes

What is Stark about?

9 Likes

What’s the difference between Limitless, Beyond Limitless, Quantum Limitless, and Limitless Executive?

5 Likes

What’s the difference between Ascension, Ascended Mogul, Emperor, Khan, and Stark in terms of Alpha scripting?

4 Likes

When should you run Chosen From Within?

4 Likes

Love Bomb ZP + Libertine ZP Mix

2 Likes

A question regarding customs

6 Likes