Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

I’m not asking about the scripts. I just want to know if there is Mogul in Emperor, like it used to be. I’m deciding on what to run after 40 days of current stack and if there is Mogul in Emperor I will run Emperor. If not, Mogul. That’s it.

3 Likes

Yes, but only because we no longer use modules. If we just included the entire Sex Mastery X script, it wouldn’t work as well as you think. We had to write new sexual scripting that works with the Emperor script. But trust us, the sexual scripting in Emperor ZP is phenomenal, some of the best we’ve ever written.

Everything that was in the original version is in the new one, just rewritten and enhanced. I think people are missing this point: the first thing we do with every ZP titles based on an older title is to convert all the precious scripting. THEN, we add new scripting.

So, while SMX itself isn’t present, it’s successor is there, written in a way that complements Emperor. Lemme give you a example: Diamond ZP, for example, sends my libido skyrocketing to a point where I can’t even be productive without sexual release. Fortunately, I have a very healthy sex life now. There was a time where I was focused solely on myself and didn’t have that human release.

If I dropped all of Diamond ZP into Emperor ZP, you’d get a ton of recon. You have one script saying, go sleep with your sexual partner and make it amazing for them, and another saying, focus on your goals. They can clash.

The solution is to write custom sexual scripting that works with perfectly with Emperor and won’t cause that feeling of being pulled in different directions.

44 Likes

Bro
The objectives are the same
Just the method is changed and it’s better
Of course it does not have QL lite. But you will have the intelligence and everything needed to make and expend your empire
Maybe you will be more productive than QV2

Nice
But you will not do as good in sex as you would do by listening sex mastery ZP

Emperor and Mogul are probably equal in terms of making money, Emperor just has more romance / sexual / exercise / masculinity scripting. Mogul is just pure money making. We do this so you’ll have a better choice as to which you want to focus on. For example, I would probably run Mogul over Emperor right now, as I’d be very focused on just wealth.

RICH however, is a different animal. It’s for that who already have avenues to generate money, like @Davisnwc and his sales job. If you are just starting out on your wealth journey, stick with Emperor or Mogul.

29 Likes

Not necessarily true. It’s just that the script for Emperor is less focused, where Sex Mastery X is very much focused on ONE thing. But this same issue occurred even when SMX was in Emperor Qv2, since Emperor Qv2 had more objectives.

We’ve actually made it work better because everything is more cohesive. There’s no reused scripting that may not fit the title as well as it could. Now a title is one cohesive, integrated script.

25 Likes

Thank you. That’s what I wanted to know.

3 Likes

Are there still similar scripts in Emperor like Rebirth, GLM, Deep sleep, Fat burner and others?

2 Likes

The reconciliation lasted about 1-2 days, but it was bad enough that I nearly stopped listening. It helped when I started getting stuff done that I’d been putting off.

1 Like

Nice bro
Nice!

Yeah it really helps
I experienced it

1 Like

I guess GLM is there

1 Like

Is GLM enhanced in emperor?
It’s just because of the ambition.when you have vision, you become a good leader

Thanks for the ZP scripting related information @SaintSovereign. I have noticed that Emperor is much different than older versions, as I don’t have the aggression and that seated leg shaking anxiety / energy to get everything done as I did with older versions (which is a good thing). But like others have noted, I am experiencing some cognitive improvements, in thought processing, memory and reading focus. It is motivating me to get things done too, but at a sustainable pace that is not driven by angst, as it was with previous versions.

8 Likes

Interesting :thinking::thinking::thinking:
Since Thursday I stopped asking people to spot me in the gym, as I’ve been wanting to “rely on no one but myself and my abilities”.

4 Likes

Make me wonder how modules/custom will work with zp format. Wouldn’t some modules clash with something I don’t maybe it’s much easier.

1 Like

Would like to know if this Emperor still contains Fat Burning scripting.

2 Likes

@NinjaFox it’s why they’re not sure how to do it yet. It will be a while before ZP Customs.

I know, the whole custom subs journey has been so amazing an with zp it will be even greater.

1 Like

ive seen you say this several times and weirdly i still do not really get it.

ill use a very simple example.

lets say some is a professional stock trader.

what would be the best stack for this person right now?

2 Likes