Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

Looks like @SaintSovereign low key confirmed that in Emperor ZP, we’re getting basically everything we did in previous versions. May be the same for all ZP titles.

1 Like

Yes, the titles stays with the same goals, even if they are scripted differently.

1 Like

It certainly does

I ran the first loop today, jawline already looks better. This stuff works.

8 Likes

Did you feel a pressure on your face as well?

3 Likes

Yooooo same :joy:

3 Likes

Okay so I don’t know if any of you felt this, but either it’s emperor ZP on its own, or the fact that I’m stacking it with Wanted ZP, that has changed my perspective, but this happened a while go;

I was on a call with my girl while getting some food and she asked me: “who’s your role-model”, because I was telling her how I’m watching more fitness videos since 2 days now, so without missing a beat I said “me, duh”, she said “come on, be serious, who is it?”, and I replied with “I’m serious, why would I look up to anyone else but me?, especially my future self”.

That is not something I said because of my cockiness, because it came from a genuine belief in myself that my future self is so fucking great, that he’s the only role model I need, and I didn’t realize I genuinely felt that way up until that conversation :thinking:.

22 Likes

Yeah, I haven’t really noticed when the switch took place, but somewhere in my mind I see myself much more as a badass. I think Emperor will amplify that.

I can already see myself kicking ass at my future job (since starting emperor).

4 Likes

I had the exact same experience 5 months ago when I was running Emperor. Same questions, same response from me lol. So yeah that is EmperorZP speaking out of you there :wink:

5 Likes

Last night I had a dream about future SC: every subliminal download had a primary sub and a secondary one, so when I went to download emperor, I had 3 options: true emperor, chosen emperor and wanted emperor.

3 Likes

I think you subconsciously want the old emperor in zp format. That’s why u saw that dream!?!

1 Like

There was no ZP or anything related to version: just a dropdown for the main sub and another one for the secondary. Like some prebuilt custom haha.

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

sxv-wtf

8 Likes

He’s kinda right🤔

1 Like

He definitely thinks he is a lot :wink:
He seems to have an opinion about nearly everything this week.

3 Likes

Bruhh!

1 Like

Yeah
Maybe recon or sth
A change in his mindset
But I think he is right, maybe the tone was not that good. But it’s right I guess

Well he is
We should trust SC

1 Like

See man let me tell what happens without the original description. When I noticed improvements in my cognitive abilities I somehow assumed that Ql lite in Emperor is upgraded but when I enquired about it, Saint replied that he removed Ql in Emperor zp.
Damn I laughed so hard :joy::joy:.
So to avoid these products description is a must and since Emperor 's scripting is changed we people want to know what it has now. It’s not about trust it’s about curiosity, it’s about drive, it’s about power… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:(rock dwyane) :joy::joy:
Btw he is not wrong

2 Likes