Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

I brought them in the Q store right in the beginning , then they converted it to Ultimas and these modules vanished from the Q store.

Then a couple of people sended support tickets and if you brought them in the past you can include them in your customs

Chosen is incredible for sales, speaking from experience. Of those listed I would pick Chosen and Ascended Mogul.

3 Likes

I get that, I have them also, but then they don’t count as cores? because if yes you have 4 zp cores and that can be a big mess-up…

Why AM over Mogul? I am afraid AM + Chosen will be too alpha given the Ascension aspect of AM.

what I mean by this is that your build will be unusable except if you’re ok to go through hell for 2 months

Yeah they don’t count as cores

1 Like

december 21…we’re in ZP era now you know.

I’m waiting for an official reply… not much in the mood to have an unusable zp custom… at some point I was using the qv2 the wrong way and that was hell… sometimes I thought I was the devil and stuff… Believe me you don’t want to go through that.

and you don’t want to buy something that is impossible to use.

1 Like

I know. I was giving you the backstory on why there’s two versions in there. Since you didn’t know

2 Likes

@RVconsultant Hi, i am trying to figure out my cores for a custom that aims to become famous streamer online.
What cores do you think would be best for this?
Stark, Rich
Stark, Inner Circle
Stark, RM
Stark, Chosen
or something else? Thanks

There are 2 version in my build option.

Example

Rebirth
Rebirth Core
Sanguine
Sanguine Core
Limit Destroyer
Limit Destroyer Core

1 Like

If I’ve got Chosen as a core, is the Call of Honor module already part of Chosen? I’m wondering if I could pull it out due to this.

Sales copy from Call of Honor:
“Honor, pride, dignity. While some might say that pride is harmful, having no pride in oneself as well as being excessively humble is a dangerous and slippery slope. Call of Honor will develop your sense of pride, your honor and dignity, as well as your manners. Your word when given will become akin to a steel link, and others will become more and more aware of your honorable and dignified presence.”

Sales copy from Chosen:
"Courage is not all – on CHOSEN, you will develop other virtues in such a way that it is impossible for others not to be in awe of you.

Temperance, justice, prudence, dignity, magnificence, truth, magnanimity…

You will learn more about what these virtues and similar ones mean to you, and you will develop them in a way that fits perfectly for you and your life while pushing you to become greater than you ever have been."

1 Like

Famous or rich?

If famous, Stark I would think is a must.

Now if you want to be famous and rich, then RICH seems logical to add.

If just famous, Inner Circle seems logical to me.

1 Like

I understand your question. I think the idea of “modules in a core” has been reframed as “if you want this quality or benefit, add it”.

For you, I would encourage you to add both. I think it would help. I just read your proposed build again. I think it has the potential to be healing by strengthening.

1 Like

I’ve been stacking Emperor (which contains basically all AM) with Chosen ever since ZP preview started and have seen remarkable results in my sales career.

Emperor/AM provides that drive determination discipline and wealth scripting, while Chosen provides the warmth empathy and positive influence on others. They synergize fantastically in a sales environment.

4 Likes

Thank you RV. I’m much more attracted to healing by strengthening lately since it feels so much better than being torn down consistently. I feel I’m getting that subtle rebuilding in Dragon Reborn presently, even on St.1. It’s the feeling of hope for my future self.

1 Like

Is there anything else I can do to help you build your custom?

1 Like

01 Alexander’s Play
02 Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
03 Edge of Danger
04 Ethereal Presence
05 Focused Arousal
06 Fortune’s Favorite
07 Gorgeous Manifestor
08 Inner Gasoline
09 Instant Seduction Tactician
10 Instant Spark
11 Libertine Core
12 Long-Range Seduction
13 Love Without Attachment
14 Mosaic
15 Panther
16 Rogue
17 Sexual Manifestation
18 Temptation
19 Wanted Core
20 Yggdrasil

01 DEUS
02 Diamond Core
03 Male Enhancement
04 Mosaic
05 Omnidimensional
06 Pragya
07 Prevent Premature Ejaculation
08 Sex Mastery X Core
09 SPS: Cardiovascular System
10 SPS: Endocrine System
11 SPS: Reproductive System

3 Likes

Nah. My biggest questions have been answered. Thanks for giving so much of your time here. :hugs:

2 Likes

I did this one before Wanted and Heartsong were released, now I want to rebuild it with those two cores. Which modules would you recommend dropping to avoid redundancy and hence slower results? don’t remember if three cores are possible on ZP if that’s the case maybe add Primal Seduction to the mix.

Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
Facial Morphing
Divine Will
Chosen of Venus
Instant Spark
Long-Range Seduction
Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
Seducer’s Gaze
Apollon
SPS: Fat Burn
Inexhaustible
Aura of Craving