Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

Wow soneone shares a similar user portrait and user name as me

4 Likes

Hi all

What do you think would be the best approach to running stage 1 – 3 of a multi-stage if money isn’t an issue and you plan to run it for two cycles?

I used to create a custom with just the core (e.g., Khan stage 2 core) together with Deep Sleep and a result enhancer or two, since I really want name-embedding, but now it isn’t possible to go under 10 modules.

Would it be recommendable to add the modules you want for your stage 4 customs to the previous stages as well or would you rather just run the version from the main store for stages 1-3 and the create a custom for stage 4?

My “fear” is that I would have to run the stage 1-3 customs for more than two cycles if I add between 10 and 20 modules.

This is what I would do.
Especially st1 will benefit from a solo run with nothing, or very little, added to it.

3 Likes

Haha I saw that today. Great movie.

Hi, is there any news about this? It’s kind of a big deal, not only for me. Now I don’t know your time zones so I waited… and I’m still waiting to place my order because it makes a big difference…

I understand any urgency you might be experiencing. Another option is to send a support ticket.

1 Like

Both seem good if you are wanting to be a very likable, popular person.

The healing ones might take priority

I would encourage you to remove them. Perhaps get something at the main shop such as Elixir if you would like to do some healing. Also you could design a healing custom.

1 Like

How does this look as a build?

|1|Emperor Fitness Stage 1 Core||
|2|Emperor Fitness Stage 3 Core||
|3|APS: Torso||
|4|Asclepius||
|5|Berserker||
|6|Epigenetics & DNA Modulator ||
|7|Fusion Optimized||
|8|I.Q. and Cognitive Booster||
|9|Inexaustible||
|10|Master’s Coordination||
|11|Mosaic||
|12|Pragya||
|13|SPS: Fat Burn||
|14|SPS: Immune System||
|15|SPS: Muscular System||
|16|The Architect||

3 Likes

Guys
Do we consider inner circle as a core?
Or is it okay to add to a 2 core custom?

It’s tagged as a Major Subliminal Core, same as Emperor, Khan, Limitless, etc. That would seem to suggest it counts as one of the two cores.

4 Likes

Hmmm I saw that, but I’ve been seeing how people often used it as a light module, hence the question.
Thank you though

They’re cores now. There is no more “Ultima” modules. Everything is ZP. And those are definitely major titles. I’m fixing this in the store today.

4 Likes

It’s a core. It’s just a light core.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign
Would titles such as Mind’s Eye and RICH work better run not in a custom?

This should be good.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Would you maybe remove any of the modules? like the physical shifting ones since i have Emp fit stage 3 in there as well?

Is this good then :thinking:?

• Stark core
  • PCC core
  • Inner circle core
  • APS: head
  • Elegance
  • Enchanting smile
  • Entranced
  • Ethereal presence
  • Emperor’s voice
  • Fenrir
  • Lifeblood fable
  • Total nonchalance
  • Dominion
  • Natural winner
  • Furious ascent
  • Submodel alpha
  • Chosen of Venus
  • Fortune’s favorite
  • RAIKOV
  • Mosaic
1 Like

Stark has Inner circle in it or some similar scripting in it… wouldn’t it be better to just do Stark and PCC?

1 Like

Yeah, you could roll with this. Or, you could just run Inner Circle on the side when necessary.

This is true too.

2 Likes