Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

If I were to replace that with one of the following 3 cores, which would you say;

• Dragon’s tongue
  • Physical Shifter sexiness
  • gloryseeker

Also, is mosaic good to keep if I’ll be stacking this custom with other subs? Or is it not as important with ZP now :thinking:?

2 Likes

What about something like Tyrant or Jupiter?

1 Like

I saw these 2, Yggdrasil and Dominion, then decided to go with Dominion.

Would adding one of those 3 as well be better?
Or should I add Sultan :thinking:, I have that licensed already.

Edit: nevermind, I decided on Blue Skies instead of the IC core, @SaintSovereign still good yeah?

Can I get confirmation that there is no such thing as limit breaker and sanguine not being a core… The ones that are in small prints in the modules?

I want to know everything Custom :slight_smile: . Is this too much?

Quantum Limitless St4 Core
Stark Core
Informaticon
Information Releaser
Key of the Courts
Marvel of Engineering
Pragya
Technological Prodigy
Trailblazer
The Lines
The Single Point
Mastermind
Merger of Worlds
Mystery
Organization Perfected
The Streams
Science Adept
Virtuoso De Mathematica
Vortexdive Crucible
Wisdom Personified

2 Likes
1 Like

@SaintSovereign @Fire

Would these 3 be a good addition to this custom and work well with the IQ Cognitive booster

The Streams
The Single Point
The Lines

1 Like

I’ve got a question regarding using 2 ZP customs: Is there a point in using the same module (let’s say Elegance) in 2 different ZP customs with differing goals, since ZP scripts are written from the “ground-up”? Or would I be getting the benefit of that module in one of the customs, and adding it in a 2nd custom would be redundant?

3 Likes

:point_up_2:
:point_down:

@SaintSovereign
Is 3 cores now ok?
Or is this only for Invictus?

1 Like

thank you!!!

2 Likes

Next build

Heartsong
True Social Core (love bomb)

Charisma and Flirting
Chosen of Venus
Deus
Divine Self image
Elegance
Empath
Enchanting Smile
Gratitude Embodiment
Love Without Attachment
Negative Energy Transmutation
Overdrive
Sanguine
Seducer’s Gaze
The Boundary
The Merger of the World’s
Total Nonchalant
Transcendental Connection
Yggdrasil

@SaintSovereign
Can I include Lovebomb without problems?
Is it OK?
I ask because of this👇

So the question to you is, could it work in a 20-module custom that also has khan ST4 and Heartsong?

Saint had mentioned earlier in the thread that Khan ST4 is extremely dense, and he recommended that it be ran outside of a custom for that reason. I think adding Khan ST4 to a custom and adding a 3rd core to that same custom would not be recommended at all.

1 Like

Possibly. I don’t know. I’m reluctant to start telling people “yes,” so they can then start lawyer gaming with other cores too, so you’ll just have to take a risk on that. Much of this depends on how you respond to a particular subject anyway. If love is something that comes easily to you (looking at Heartsong’s inclusion), then an entire love-centered custom can be less “dense,” even if the word count is high. Density is something that’s more abstract than concrete, as it’s not attached to anything that’s concrete. What’s dense for me may not be dense for you. Mind’s Eye is a relatively small subliminal, but it still feels dense for me.

@Invictus, being a clear extrovert go-getter type, doesn’t seem to have issues with the notion of manifesting close colleagues and friends. I, however, am quite the lone wolf and there’s very few people I really trust. Inner Circle – as written – wouldn’t work well as well for me as it would for him.

12 Likes

This is for this particular custom of his and knowing it matches his personality. Not an excuse for people to start trying to get around the core limit.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign I would like to rebuild my Qv2 custom in ZP format. I have too much cores in the Qv2 custom. In the rebuild can we cancel these cores ?

In this particular case or in general? I read most ARES reviews and people say it lowers fear, people rarely talk about ARES healing taking priority.

hey, @SaintSovereign is this still recommended?
cause if I could get away without it, then I’d just tyrant in its place, just like Blue Skies instead IC core.

1 Like

I would add machine action- (I didn’t see it) this really helped with efficiency and intelligence of action and obviously pairs well with machine rest

I think Lifeblood fable would also be really good- because I imagine it leverages reputation and word of mouth which would feed the funnel of people coming to you which would give you materials/people to directly be in action about.

edit- see machine action added.
Furious Ascent-is a great choice- because it indirectly targets the anxiety (fear of failure/success/ redefining identity purpose etc) or pattern behind procrastination imo.

3 Likes

Everything looks like it’s connected except Vortexdive Crucible and Key of the Courts.

1 Like