Quantum limitless schedule

First welcome to the community you choosed a great title that I love :heart::sparkles:

There is no right time to listen
1)you can listen before sleep
2)and if listening is energizing you . You may listen at the morning

Personally I was listening to stage 1 before sleep

1 month is good enough. It may be less depending on other factors.

The new listening schedule is EXTREMELY simple for beginners. Listen to ONE loop, per title, per day, then take the next day off. That’s it. To illustrate:

Monday: Listen QL st1* 1 loop
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: Listen QL st1* 1 loop
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Listen
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Listen
Following Monday: Rest
Following Tuesday: Listen
… and so forth.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

I do want to mention that I disagree with @sid’s recommendation of one month, especially for the first stage (which I feel would be the most important of the stages to run properly). I’d say run it for 3 months at least.

If you want to speed up results I’d recommend getting Limitless ZP or Mind’s Eye ZP and playing them as well. If you do go that route, I think you can run stage 1 of QL for 2 months and get a lot of benefit from it (more so than if you were to only run QL ST1 alone).

1 Like

I have a different opinion on this. Since QL is still the old version Qv2 and we already have a new one ZP. I would start with Limitless ZP and maybe within a week or two we have QL ZP and you can switch for this.

1 Like

Hi @MrRobot and welcome.

If it is the Qv2 version of Quantum Limitless, I think each stage is recommended for 1 or 2 months. You could do longer if you’d like.

2 Likes

Yes I have QV2

Can you guys share your experiences?
Im a student studying for exams, I’d like to know your thoughts.

1 Like

I have not used Quantum Limitless but have used Limitless Executive Ultima in Qv2 format. User sid and a few older users have used Quantum Limitless.

Are your exams soon? QL is more for long term use. Limitless works faster.

The links below could help.

Some threads on the topic: Mixed Review of Quantum Limitless Qv2 (custom); LimitlessQ vs Quantum LimitlessQ ST4; Main Disc. Thread - Quantum Limitless (Now Available!); Quantum Limitless ST4 - A logical interpretation of reality.

2 Likes

Yeah I have exams in 25 days precisely.
So I should listen to limitless?

1 Like

Limitless would be a better fit given the scenario in my view. It is now in ZP format. You can run Limitless ZP for 21 days with ZP listening instructions, take a 5 day break from listening, do your exams and see what happens.

2 Likes

Okay so Im going with limitless then, thanks!

1 Like
1 Like

That’s amazing, I can’t wait to experience it too.

2 Likes

I love your screen name. I keep meaning to check out that show

Ironically enough I plan on running Quantum Limitless ZP to help with learning coding faster

1 Like

Is it possible to run Quantum Limitless with Limitless Executive for the productivity or do you guys recommend another title to stack QL with to improve productivity?

Okay so I have got Limitless Qv2 and ZP
Which one should I listen?
Also according to the instructions, it should be only 1-2 loop…can’t we do more?
And one more thing is can I stack it with other tracks?

1 Like

QV2 is the latest stable development

Zp is the new method (experimental) , I encourage you to use this version so you start your journey from zp titles and get used to it .

No don’t do more for now , because you have a test and you don’t need to overload your self .

The short answer yes .

Okay, what about Qv2?
It’s said in ZP instructions that do not play zp and Qv2 of the same titles…

1 Like

Exactly
You choose either zp or qv2

And stick with it for the full 21 day cycle

1 Like