Quantum Limitless ST4 - A logical interpretation of reality

Hey guys.

After being focused on my studies and finishing my exams, I’m finally back to provide you with more information about my experience with Subliminals. I mostly used subliminals which improves intelligence and rationality. (Limitless, Beyond Limitless and Quantum Limitless).

I remember using LimitlessQ at first, and to be honest, it helped me a lot. Further, I used to listen to a mix of LimitlessQ and Beyond Limitless overnight. But because I wanted to become more intelligent in general, I decided to buy Quantum Limitless, of course hoping that it does what it should.

After listening to the former stages, I listened to stage 4, which at the same time is the last of all stages. It is basically a mix for all former stages, but just a little more improved, as far as I remember.

Telling from my experience, ST4 is probably the best subliminal I have every listened to. The reason is that it definitely pushes your brain to its limit and makes you more intelligent. But what do I mean with “more intelligent”? Less emotional, more rational. You have a whole different view on the world. You question a lot of stuff, are far more eloquent and your brain becomes your new best friend, I’m honest. You rationalise and reflect upon your words and deeds, so I’m the exact opposite of what I used to be two years ago! Thus, you don’t trust any individual blindly, in fact, you can see right through other people. This is how I caught some individuals to be manipulating fraudsters.

But did it improve my grades?

So the reason why I decided to listen to Subliminals is due to the fact that my studies were extremely hard and I was suffering from severe depression. After buying a subliminal for the first time, I remember telling myself that “from now on, there’s gonna be changes” and there have been many changes since then. Of course, depression isn’t something that will entirely leave the soul, but QL made me focus on my studies more and set priorities. Since there’s no second life, I decided to make the best out of this life, no matter how much pain I carry and will be carried in the future. Pain and suffering is part of our reality, and it was about time to grow up.

So, did it improve my grades? Yes, it did. I had three coding exams this year (Swift, Koltin) and got:
An A+ in the first Kotlin exam
A B+ in the second,
and an A in iOS.

And nope, I have never had an A or B in any coding exam before. I barely did anything for University before anyways. But now, there seems to be a light in the darkness. Now, it has become time to appreciate my life and ability. Yes, it’s never been my choice to exist, but that’s how life is. You can’t choose everything, but if you have the chance to choose, then be wise with your choice.

In conclusion:

ST4 is a life changer. But if you really want to see changes, then you have to act upon your will. As it was mentioned by the publishers, Subliminals are no “magic pills”. So, if you decide to give QL a try then do so. It will "reform’ your brain.

16 Likes

Good job dude. Glad to see QL doing good here. I feel like QLst4 is very good on my brain too. Defo became smarter. What are your next plans after this?

1 Like

I’m not sure. I’m still busy with my studies and will be for the next 5 years. My current goal is to finish my studies as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Those are really wonderful results! I can’t even imagine how much more intelligent you can get if you run this for the next few years.

That’s interesting, I didn’t even consider that Quantum Limitless ST4 could do that.

Have you been using Qv2 and Ultima v2 when it came out by the way? Also I wonder what are your thoughts on trying out Limitless Executive.

1 Like

I’ve been using the first version, didn’t know Qv2 has already been released. But as far as I remember, I used to listen to LimitlessQv2 and Beyond Limitless Ultima.
I have no experience with Limitless Executive. I only used to listen to the original Executive sub.

Just wanted to be sure. You did not go through every stage but jumped right to ST4, right?

Congrats man! This is amazing.

For how long did you use QL (all stages)?

1 Like

No, I listened to the stages before.

1 Like

I have used Q1 for a month. Then I decided to move on to stage 2, though I stopped listening to it after a week because it had negative side effects. So I moved on to Q3, Focus, and it worked. But I also gave up listening to it after a short time… so I moved to ST4 and have been listening to it since June.

1 Like

Wow - it seems as if it has been working really fast. So you started the QL journey around may?

1 Like

I think it was in april, but I’m not sure.

1 Like