Main Disc. Thread - Quantum Limitless (Now Available!)

Soon.

UPDATE:

Quantum Limitless is now available.

22 Likes

first, please do a nice description page when you release it

4 Likes

Yeah baby! Check this out @TheBoxingScientist

3 Likes

Cover looks nice. :smile:

4 Likes

haha love the title of the thread

6 Likes

Increasing the anticipation! I like this

2 Likes

How soon is “soon”?

4 Likes

Its.coming this weekend guys prepare yourself myself and Raphael are going on a new journey.

5 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist - haha absolutely. Who are the 2 guys cackling in the background now? Us!

4 Likes

Yes, finally. Very excited!

4 Likes

Oh Come on guys its night time here, how will I sleep now :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Is it better if you have listened to limitless on it’s own first or can you start from scratch here?

3 Likes

@Joe - you can start from scratch. I haven’t listened to Limitless and will be starting QL when it comes out.

2 Likes

Not soon enough :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

In the Quantum, time is relative.

Which is actually a really funny statement if you were a Mensa member.

3 Likes

Thoughts: Quantum Limitless is not learning only sub. It is much more than it. Advancing human potential in its purest form. I think that Alchemist is spiritual version of QL and QL is all-encompassing program which is aimed to achieve its main purpose (i.e. advancing human potential) in all available way… I estimate QL arrival in 7-10 days.

5 Likes

@Tomcat why 7 to 10 days ?. Why not use the law of attraction anf manifest the product this weekend ?

5 Likes

Who knows maybe it comes out around December. After all this thread is for discussing the hype :smile:

3 Likes

around 8 days seems reasonable

2 Likes

:smile: right! Why wait? :blush:

1 Like