Quantum Limitless Q Vs Limitless Q

@SaintSovereign @Fire

How should a person determine between running Quantum Limitless Q and Limitless Q?

Short answer: If in doubt, buy the single stage program first.

Long answer: It depends on your needs. How much do you need cognitive enhancement? If your career or business relies on it, go for QL. It’s much more in-depth and hits deeper. If cognitive enhancement is something you want, but it isn’t integral to your life, run Limitless. I’m always running some form of cognitive enhancement since we’re trying to constantly improve our products. If I had the mental throughput, I’d run QL.

You are the co founder of SubClub. How can you not?

@SaintSovereign

I wanna be an innovator entrepreneur in the long run while I do my job and rise up the corporate ladder and build connections.

My current work does not really need to me innovative or does not require much cognitive development. But I wanna do something big… I don’t have any idea what yet, but something big related to tech. Will start side hustle when I get the idea. then move to it full time.

I’m using StarkQ core custom plus E:HOM

Actions: I’m learning python, Applying to new jobs, trading in the stock market

AS FOR QL,

Back in Jan I did QL ST1 for a month, did QL ST2 for a few days and then stopped the program and swapped out QL.
Again in July I did QLST1 for a month and then swapped out QL again

So, if I restart start QLST1, do I start from day 1 again?

Trailblazer
Mystery
Mastermind

Does limitless help with processing of subliminals?

@SaintSovereign and @Fire