Stack advice for learning severe technical stuff

For someone from business background wanting to learn about electrical engineering and web development.

What is the best stack for cognitive enhancement and focus?

QL? BLU? Emperor? SrarkQ? Executive ( these are my title options)

(Please hesitate sharing wisdom that includes: “why learn when you can just hire them to work for you?”)

i think starkQ is a good general overall major sub it goes well with life all around, pair it with QL i think your good to go on your journey buddy

BLU seems more like a studying sub, i think if you can run QL with stark it would be perfect

also here

1 Like

Thanks a bunch @Budewr

@RVconsultant
Is there rapid learning in QlSt1? Or is there only healing in QlSt1?

As per description of Qlst2
" Creativity, IQ, memory, learning, troubleshooting, pattern forming, understanding, speed reading "

Will we get improvement in these in ST1 as well?

1 Like

Electrical engineering is going to be math intensive, so anything that helps with solving complex problem sets.

Web development on the other hand requires a firm grasp of logic, high level problem solving, and granular attention to detail. So whichever sub emphasizes those traits.

You want to learn both? At the same time?

Limitless Executive Ultima is another option.

What is the time horizon here? If it is short term, Limitless. Longer term then QL.

This thread has insights too.

@summit
Electrical engineering- I wanna understand the stuff, like the functions of the components and circuit design an all. I won’t do much hands on here. Want to learn enough to be able to partner in a business with another electrical engineer.

Web Development - Want to learn enough to create a free lance side Hustle with this skill.

Either:
AscMogul + Limitless

Or

Do full Quantum Limitless
QL1 + AscMogul
QL2 + AscMogul
QL3 + AscMogul
QL4 + AscMogul

@Palpatine thanks!!

do you know if QLst1 helps with

Creativity, IQ, memory, learning, troubleshooting, pattern forming, understanding, speed reading
?

QL helps with a LOT. The sales page explains all the benefits better than I can

1 Like

If I was in a hurry, I listen to Limitless and also start QL stage 1 together. Limitless would get things started, QL is for the longer-term.

In terms of other things, look at the Q store.

IQ and Cognitive Booster might help.
Index Gate perhaps. Take a look around.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant Thanks.

Interested to run QLSt1 and Limitless in the same stack as I have both.

Just to confirm, will running the two in my stack obtain

And not be a limitless over kill?

Thank you for your help!