New Disc. Thread - Chosen From Within ZP Experimental

It would be Chosen (without alpha), LB, Regen, Rebirth, Sanguine, all rewritten toward the goal of complete emotional healing and a positive internal sense of self.

42 Likes

so this will be like the emperor of the healing subs :eyes:

8 Likes

Yeah, that would be amazing as an internal developpment sub.

You stack this with another sub to guide the developpment of it in a certain direction!

3 Likes

Won’t there be overlap with Dragon Reborn?

1 Like

When you put it like that I will take it even though it’s got Regen lol since this sounds like the ultimate inner strength sub💪

1 Like

Everything overlaps, but DR doesn’t have the mission of becoming a beacon of absolute love and positivity. It’s much more aggressive and traditionally masculine.

This would be something you run AFTER developing your “alpha” qualities to a level where you’re satisfied.

18 Likes

This is more in line with the traditional multi-stagers which all START with healing, but I just thought it would be cool to have an opposing model where you run alpha foundations first and then slowly and gradually introduce more and more healing, till it’s completely healing, and then once you’re “fully healed” (which will never really happen) THEN you add the alpha scripting back in to truly be an enlightened leader like Ghandi.

But unlike traditional multi-stagers which start with healing/internal work, the opposing model starts with external results so you feel like you’re really getting somewhere from day 1, and then slowly introduce healing without giving up alpha scripting.

This stager would also be a great fix to the problem of healing overriding alpha scripting. In stage 2, the healing would be so light and minimal compared to the alpha scripting that it would be more balanced.

6 Likes

Thanks. I’m asking, because all the subs in a category, especially the healing ones, confuse me with how much they overlap and how seemingly small the differences are. Can you make some sort of guide, a roadmap, or a quiz, which would help pick the right sub for the right situation?

3 Likes

Or this could be stage 3, and stage 2 could be just rebirth and sanguine :wink:

Can you explain how Dragon Reborn is a more masculine type of healing and why? Also, does that mean women wouldn’t benefit as much?

So the complete Chosen From Within (with all the non-DR healing subs) would essentially be the sub you listen to after a long run of alpha subs like Chosen, Ascension, Emperor, Etc?

4 Likes

Whoa.

That was cool.

Also @Iceman, I personally classify this as a ZP-facilitated intuitive/psychic moment.

Pay attention to the hunches and (good) ideas that just come to you when you’ve been playing ZP.

(If @Iceman hadn’t mentioned his thought in this discussion, he might never have found out that it was spot on. How many other useful intuitions might we be having? Just a thought.)

3 Likes

This multi-stager idea that’s starting to form in my head actually seems like a solution to the Limitless/Quantum Limitless/Beyond Limitless over-productization problem SubClub is facing…

What if they were all just one massive multi-stager.

Limitless could be stage 0. Stage 0 subs would be the traditional subliminals that focus on quick results. Like Limitless, when placed next to QL… or like Chosen, when placed next to a multi-stager for Chosen From Within.

Listen to a stage 0 sub to get instant results and develop some quick wins, build confidence in yourself, and test to see how much you really need the full multi-stager subliminal.

Then, using limitless for example, you could after a period of time with Limitless being a part of your stack, you can commit fully to the QL/Limitless process and start running solo limitless.

But your stack would have two titles: you would simultaneously listen to limitless (stage 0)… and stage 1 of quantum limitless. So while you’re getting long-term reprogramming and healing to prepare you for the other stages of QL, you’re also getting quick results and a sense of progress from regular Limitless.

I have always suspected that the reason why QL is not a super popular sub from what I can tell on the forum is that people don’t have the patience to put up with slow “reprogramming” in stage 1 that doesn’t net them quick results. If they were stacking Limitless with QL ST 1, it wouldn’t be a problem, and if they were all included in the same multi-stager, they could do that.

People could also stack regular Chosen with stage 1 of the Chosen Multi-stager, after running chosen for a while and if they want to keep getting those external quick results but also start focusing on their super-long term leadership and healing potential.

3 Likes

Yes that would be great.
I am not someone who runs away easy, but this is the first Sub that brings me at my edge.

New mix idea
Chosen +Sanguine lovebomb

Chosen +Love Bomb+ True Social

Chosen +Love Bomb +Spiritual Freedom + the Wonder+ Joie de Vivre

Chosen +Love bomb+Inner Gasoline + Libertine

Chosen +Love Bomb+Wanted (only the self acceptance and inner worth aspects)

I would left out Rebirth because it falls into active healing. I would only include modules/programs that generate a good feeling.
Maybe some parts of Renesaince man (expressions) Heartsong(knowing that love is possible for me) , some parts of Ascension(self reliable) and wove it together to an absolut monster of feeling good Sub
:grin:

4 Likes

Yea that reminds me. The heavy duty healing titles have been reported to be energy intensive. So something to balance that out would be much welcome if it could be done. Maximize deep rest obviously, and something to add some “gas” or fuel.

Which probably gets into diet and nutrition and physical activity among other things. Maybe it could be the “booster” for a dragon reborn since that title never got one specifically. To sort of help overcome the challenges that arise from using that title.

2 Likes

I can deeply relate to this. Some days I feel close to giving up on the rest of the world. If Sanguine and Rebirth can help then I would definitely try it - I’m currently planning to run only CFW and Stark for my next cycle (next week).

Would adding something similar to The Wonder help, by directing us back to a state of joy and wonder instead of (in my case) despair at the state of the world?

I would jump on that, Saint. I have wanted to do Rebirth since it really challenges my norms. I listened to Rebirth ZP over a week ago, and it was obvious to me that Rebirth was what challenged me in both Ascension and Emperor. It helped me adapt to difficult situations and challenged my negative thinking.
And Sanguine just brings more positivity.

4 Likes

I want this so bad now.
When will it be available?

5 Likes

I unfortunately have to remind myself of this all the time although you can come incredibly close

4 Likes

Me too.

1 Like

Why not?

2 Likes