Main Disc. Thread - Limitless ZP

We never said we were going to upgrade it. We just said we didn’t want to update all of the copy because we MAY upgrade it. You may start now, if you choose.

2 Likes

I’ve had trouble noticing the effects of Limitless the past couple of weeks too.

But not today.

From a book I read at least a year ago, I was able to reproduce a template almost exactly the way I’d seen it laid out – making improvements to it on the fly from other relevant sources I remembered.

It totally surprised me since I’m not known for having a great memory, but I’m going to have to rewrite that belief.

The thought to “wait until after” I was done with my workout to find those resources got completely destroyed too, and I ended up doing another 60 minute burst of work on a project where the flow and focus felt effortless during that stretch.

For context, I’ve run Limitless ZP a total of 4 times so far in a 3 ZP stack.

10 Likes

Give me the frameworks and objectives and I’ll write them for you!

1 Like

Haha seriously man! I want all the stories you wrote in book form titled:

“The Chronicles of The Forum According to BlackAdder”

2 Likes

Bro. The answer I gave you in the other thread is correct. Anyways, I will try one more time.

It isn’t about different products but more about the goals of the product.

If you look at the goals of PS, PSIT and PSITU, they all have the same end goals. They only have differences in some scripting with regard to being “with healing”, “without healing” and “without healing + Ultima format” for PS, PSIT and PSITU respectively. Which is why the ZP update of all three of them is one product: PS ZP

Now maybe after the Public Preview Test, we could have 3 different versions of PS ZP if SaintSovereign and Fire decide that can done based on public test results and incorporsting healing and boosting ideas to PS and PSITU. But that’s something I don’t know about.

Beyond Limitless and Limitless though have different goals even though they are based on cognitive enhancement. Which is why rewriting them will be entirely 2 different ZP products.

Either way, all products will eventually have their Zero Point versions. Am guessing you have Beyond Limitless Ultima and can’t wait to try the ZP version of it. You could run BLU or wait a bit for BL ZP.

2 Likes

Beyond Limitless, Quantum Limitless and Limitless are three drastically different programs with differing goals. Beyond Limitless is a short term booster for use right before a test or something. The script is almost 90% different than Limitless.

This isn’t the case with the various versions of Primal Seduction. Iron Throne is literally the same script with all the healing and support taken out.

14 Likes

I thought that „short term booster“ thing is no longer relevant since you can put Ultimas in a Qv2 custom. So only from a objectives perspective, what is the difference between the the two?

4 Likes

Short term boosters are temporary so they work instantly but the effects may subside in 6 to 7 hours. However if you want long term growth use limitless ZP.

Anyone noticing better, faster and more accurate reflexes?

4 Likes

great question.

i was confused as well since my understanding was that ultimas where being eliminated with the release of ZP.

If beyond limitless ultima was for a short term boost and short term boosters are being phased out with ZP then my assumption was that limitless ZP would be the natural replacement for beyond limitless ultima.

2 Likes

Ultimas will be gone but the titles won’t be.

1 Like

I was just explaining why Limitless ZP didn’t come with BLU. Not saying that boosters are a thing now.

4 Likes

@Phoermes can you please elaborate ?

Are these physical.actions or mental actions ?

I was wondering the same thing. How’s Limitless ZP gonna be different from Beyond Limitless ZP?

1 Like

Looking forward to the answer to this too.

King hows limitless going for you ?

Still running WANTED ZP… . Limitless ZP is still queuing up. WANTED ZP has to hurry up before QL ZP cuts the line and throws him out of the queue.

2 Likes

@Phoermes has gotten his “I Know Kung Fu” moment.

2 Likes

yes still very confused about this.

beyond limitless ultima was a short term booster and my understanding is short term products are being phased out.

I thought beyond limitless ultima was basically a temporary version of the original limitless but seems i was mistaken.

what exactly will be the difference between Limitless ZP and Beyond Limitless ZP?

1 Like

Physical; as in objects would fall and my hand immediately grabs them on its own and accurately. Even when playing basketball or throwing things into the trash, the movement is automatic. Happened several times already. The latest one was yesterday while playing with the dumbells, when one of my ear buds fell and my hand immediately moved and grabbed it with ease and accuracy

8 Likes