Main Disc. Thread - Limitless ZP

That shows you are smarter than you thought.

Any additional increase in IQ to an idiot would only enable him to discover Google and learn a new word or two.

1 Like

James is a smart bloke noticed how his writing style has changed since he began limitless.

1 Like

Ah, a man of class.

Saint has impressive woodland and camouflage skills and has an affinity for hiding, it seems.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: I love exaggerated humour.

In the SC comedy sketches you hear Saint speak and Fire not saying a word. I adapted these personas from the forum i have never met these guys.

Saint and Fire are both smart intelligent blokes there is ample evidence for that. Saint is the voice of the community so in the sketches you will always here him talk. We rarely hear from Fire so he is reflected as the quiet silent one who stands in the background quietly observing he does not need to speak his sub communication is enough :slight_smile:

Saint hiding behind the bush with his telescope observing is a metaphor describing him watching the forum and reading the field reports.

When DarkPhilosopher makes an cameo experience he is indeed a Philosopher this is reflected by the depth of his replies to questions.

5 Likes

I’m glad that my following of and understand of the ‘Tales of Big Bois’ has been in line with the intent of their creator, then!

1 Like

I was watching something about voids yesterday. I honestly thought it meant nothing but there are still stars and planets. Just no galaxies or clusters

1 Like

@Pooter How is your progress on Limitless? Any recon making you “dumber”?

I gave up on Limitless because of that. I cannot accept this kind of recon. If it was only about being irascible I would be okay with that. Wanted made me irascible a couple of times too, it’s just classical recon. I had never experienced that kind of recon before, only on Limitless.

1 Like

Still “dumb” on rest days. But when i’m on listening day, I feel okay.
On Wanted I don’t have recon at all and im super happy about that :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

I felt immediate rush after listening limitless today…done few normal task…but taking steam now…I have headache because of cold

1 Like

i asked this on the other thread but i think its a good idea to post it here as well…

is there a reason all 3 versions of Primal Seduction received Primal Seduction ZP but owners of Beyond Limitless Ultima did NOT receive Limitless ZP?

They are completely separate

1 Like

Primal Seduction, Iron Throne and Primal Seduction Ultima are also sold separately and all 3 got Primal Seduction ZP.

These are just Primal Seduction without the healing aspect

2 Likes

I want to remove Limitless from stack and only stick to Wanted but something’s telling me not to even though I don’t feel good on rest days…

3 Likes

Because your subconscious realizes that it’s worth the time and effort :wink:

3 Likes

When will Limitless get an updated description like Mogul?

1 Like

You are welcome to submit a support ticket with that question.

Soon. We’re a bit reluctant to do all of them right now, as we may end up changing them.

4 Likes

Am curious to know , what did you find in Limitless to be updated ?

IMO , its effective enough as of now

1 Like

Nothing yet, necessarily. We just want to wait until the preview is closer to completion.

2 Likes