Main Disc. Thread - Limitless ZP

ZP version available now!

Please post impressions and experiences here. You can still post journals, but thoughts are welcome (helps us with the final versions).

16 Likes

Ran one loop. I think my IQ may be above 100 now

9 Likes

Bro, but it’s below the average. Edit it to 200 please :grinning: @JCast

4 Likes

Ran 2 loops.

Check out those sweet objectives on the sales page:

Objectives:

• faster learning, reading, fluency of information,
  • better retention/memory,
  • automatic usage of learning/memory techniques,
  • uncovering of subconscious knowledge,
  • removal of limitations hindering learning,
  • physical brain and brain chemistry improvement,
  • general hormonal improvement,
  • increased pattern recognition and intuitive usage of them,
  • mentor manifestation,
  • energetic facilitation of learning (aura and others),
  • improved motivation and general increase of love for learning,
  • discipline and dedication,
  • subconscious book reading,
  • etc.
12 Likes

Ya u already have a iq of 120+. After limitless u just got 150 +. Congrats

1 Like

Feeling sleepy after first loop. Also, blood is rushing through my head. Need a bit of sleep :zzz:

4 Likes

(A copy from non official thread!)
I felt some motivation to study but I don’t have any time. Also I don’t know how is it connected but my headache disappeared when I was listening to it. Instead of feeling drowsy I felt very energetic and calm.
By the way maybe feeling energetic led that or Limitless but I can build up sentences in English the way faster and I know what word should I use in the situation (I am experiencing that atm)

5 Likes

I remember that Saint said that script is self is just a part of subliminal, the second, very important part is a build & delivery. I.e. how script is understood.

I just can say that Limitless script is incredible. It was my first sub I bought from SC. Now with ZP I (and we, guys) can expect something extraordinary!

3 Likes

I have an IQ of 125? Since when? 75 to 80 for sure

2 Likes

Do Mensa Norway test! It’s the nearest for the real iq score. I believe you have 120+. But remember IQ is just a way to “rate” Intelligence. You can be a genius in real life but have 100 IQ.
Update for @James: I don’t want to spam in this thread. The link you got for mensa is right

4 Likes

I hope you’re joking here. 75 to 80 means you probably wouldn’t be able to post on this forum. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Norwegian? Where in Norway? I would love to live in Bergen
I’m a bit of a friend with one of the guys in Mayhem
I love Norwegian extreme metal

https://test.mensa.no/

5 Likes

For sure. I think running Limitless ZP made me potentially more sarcastic if that’s possible

2 Likes

wow James thats incredible how did you quantify the before and after ?

When I was young (about 15 years old), I have taken an IQ test drunk online. The belief in the result alone made me very confident in my mental capabilities. Then there was that guy who said: Memory is intelligence. And my memory was bad, so I only believed a bit in my high IQ. In secret, I felt more powerful because of this one result.

Without alcohol, my IQ was 25 points lower. But I had better abilities in other things, too, with alcohol. So, I guess I just was somehow blocked without alcohol.

What I want to say: It’s possible to be intelligent and still score low. It’s even possible to train I.Q. tests… I am not a fan of that measurement.

4 Likes

Fair warning: I WILL be stacking this with AscMogul at some point to compare the productivity hit of that with what I got by testing:

AscMogul QV1 and Limitless QV1
AscMogul QV2 and Limitless QV2
Emperor QV2 and Limitless QV2

2 Likes

download

7 Likes

@James your behaviour has been noted and will be reported to Saint and Fire.

1 Like

My behavior?

2 Likes