StarkQv2 + Limitless ZP

Read another book with 300 pages throughout one day. Felt good and fairly easy not considering the time it required.

I often act feminine around people but I have noticed this to also become a thing naturally when Im alone as well. My representation in feminine side feels more real and natural than ever before. I feel like myself and see myself as a feminine character now. Never thought I would even want this in the first place but letting myself go this direction, made me more sure of who I actually am instead of beating myself down to become someone I was never meant to be in the first place.

I dont struggle finding the answers and tutorials online anymore.
Learning 3D modeling took some time but I always found my answers. I could do that ever since with way less effort than before. As if I already partly knew what to type in to see exactly what I need.

Arts getting better over time as drawing 10 hours a day really seems to pay off. I was wondering why I cant see the big changes in my thinking / doing when starting limitless zp but there is also the fact that Im already focusing on my work quite a lot. I can tell limitless zp keeps me away from distractions more and also awake for longer at nights.

3 Likes
  • Drawing process getting faster over time.

• I have noticed I sometimes use words I usually wouldn’t or create slightly more specific sentences when it comes to explaining in a way. Less afraid to talk out of fear of messing up the words and occasionally experimenting with how I speak.

• Yesterday, I have played a small group game that basically required just searching things online and a little bit of thinking. I didnt think I could win after some time of struggle and said I gave up. Few seconds later I pushed myself once more and won the game. It was a lovely surprise.

• Its funny though. Sometimes I do really stupid things. Last time, I was designing this centaur but the very first thing I started sketching was a head of the horse. Took me few seconds to realize how pointless that was.

1 Like

It’s very odd how so many of my designs look like Iron mans costume. I dont realize these things but people keep telling me that my art sometimes reminds them of it. Its funny how Stark leaks into my drawings.

I’ve been noticing the same thing on Limitless ZP.

2 Likes

Is anybody else always struggling to wake up on multiple alarms? Instead of 5/6 hours my body manages to get 8 or even 9 and it makes me mad. I have things to do and the tiredness in the morning has not been stronger.

I’m worried this might get me in trouble soon as I literally can’t wake up on the right time.

Stark used to wake me up before alarm went off but ever since I got on limitless ZP, I wake up late.

Is there a way to solve this??

I made a few suggestions in reply to your post on the Limitless ZP thread.

1 Like

@Sage_Ninjistic . Hey bro any updated on limitless zp. You have been running it for quite a time now

I did my 5 days washout from and will jump onto Stark ZP with Limitless ZP both played together every second day starting now. I can see that my body does require more sleep which is pretty annoying but what can one do.

I can also tell there have been differences in my personality ever since I have moved onto this stack although I’m not sure exactly how. I have had the renaissance man core in my custom. I remember It was way much more emotional and I wish I could explain more.

Every time I had found out about something, my response was usually something in a sense of “woahh” or this wave of amazement or sadness depending on what I had learnt.

Now that I have listened to this stack, my responses switched to chuckle and sometimes even laughter when it came to the ironic things in life. I don’t feel that strong wave of whatever it would be. I understand these things but I’m also not swimming in them.

1 Like

It’s been about three weeks or so, I think. 18 days or somewhere around that.

Man. I’m glad you asked. I haven’t truly thought about it so I hesitated in responding immediately to it. I’ll try and list things off top that come to mind since I started Limitless ZP:

I’m able to read easily and very quickly at times, with pretty decent comprehension. Disclaimer: I have a very high comprehension baseline to start with. BUT! The important part is that Limitless has seemingly helped me to regain much of what I thought was lost.

I can honestly say there are times when I can listen to someone while doing something completely distracting, like texting or reading and very effortlessly follow what they’re talking about and respond (this, with a bit of mental dexterity admittedly. And not always). I definitely couldn’t do this before. I’m a pretty great multi-tasker for all of 4 seconds until I get distracted by something shiny in my thoughts or surroundings.

I listen to a lot of music throughout my day. I’m hearing more in music and it moves me more now. Limitless was one of the first ZP titles to cause me to ‘well up’ inside, so to speak.

I retain information better now (surprise, surprise).

Here’s a fun, odd one that I’ve never mentioned. In class, or just in every day life but it comes up in class more often, someone can ask me a question that I PERSONALLY know that I don’t remember the answer to; however, I’ll get a background ‘voice’ saying the answer. The first few times, I, being a being of wonderful discernment, naturally ignored the ‘thought(s)’. On one occasion, the teacher was waiting for someone to come up with the answer to a question about a NRTL.

The mood and momentum of the questioning was at that ‘decline phase’, where the eager guys have already burned out their energy and the snipers have wasted their last ammo.

The whole time, I kept feeling/hearing “UL” coming to me. I wasn’t sure about the answer. I felt it could POSSIBLY be the answer, but I wasn’t sure if I remembered what the UL even was. My teacher looked at me expectantly (I made eye contact a split second longer than I should have) and I mentally shrugged and said “UL!” with gusto.

And for some weird reason, the boy was ooooooooon. (translation: I was right and world peace was briefly a thing)

4 Likes

Thanx for ur wonderful description :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Oh so what I see is. Limitless is working in a very sneaky way. So immediate results are not into the surface like stark or emperor (feeling confident, getting cognitive improvements etc), so limitless zp gonna take time ig

I asked ur experience because I was not experiencing anything crazy with limitless zp unlike other zp titles. It is silently doing its work…

2 Likes

Nice results! What’s NRTL?

1 Like

In the electrician trade, NRTLs are known as Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory. Their basic function is to test and list products that they deem to be to a minimum safety standard, but they have no authority outside of this. They go somewhat in hand with AHJs, Authority Having Jurisdiction, which are people approved to make certain regulations within a city, maybe even the county level.

I think.

1 Like

Interesting. Thank you for elaborating.

Yeah. Limitless seems to be a title that unless you’re tracking specific metrics, we’ll miss potentially significant shifts.

For me, if I weren’t going to a trade school, I’d leave it in my stack as something of a quality of life enhancer to passively accrue more benefits over time (if Sage Immortal and I weren’t talking at the time, that is).

Lol. What I did is made my main stack as starkzp + emp zp(for a week now) and minds eye 2 times as week. I guessed that minds eye could benefit more and yes it helped me intuitively with many things. I think my intuitive powers are coming back .
I will come back to limitless when there will be improvements in it :grin:(it’s still good but they gonna update so…)

1 Like

Reading become easier over time as that is at least something I have noticed.

I can also multi task better / with more focus and control over 2 / 3 things at the same time. Las time, it was reading a book, taking class notes and sipping coffee with a little bit of phone checking every few minutes. I don’t think I could manage to do 4 things but still very impressive.

I havent forgotten to do any important tasks in a while now and stopped tracking them down in my note taking app too. Didnt seem so necessary.

2 Likes

Currently ending my 5 days break after the second cycle

Must say this journey was a switch for sure and Im not going to list all of the things that have changed for me (mainly because I cannot notice them all that well) but Ill list few things that were obvious enough even for me to note down.

• Pretty much learnt 3D modeling and rigging in less than 3 days in a completely new program with zero experience of 3D modeling / sculpting.
    (all that for the sake of getting myself better references for my drawings)

• Better and faster understanding

• Better memory (stopped forgetting classes/homeworks etc.)

• Staying on track with foods, activities, time and other daily with no problem.

• Easy going approaches of new people and smooth going conversations.

• Started walking in front / middle of the groups when outside instead of following or walking on the side.

• Even higher confidence. Not minding to look in the mirror while others are looking at me. I always found this impossible as I would cringe hard and get embarassed instantly for looking at my reflections. Now I really dont care and start seeing others being shy and embarrased when doing the same thing.

3 Likes

Just curious, which 3D program?

Learned to what level?

Blender I heard it was good and seen it being used in schools before so I jumped on it.

1 Like