StarkQv2 + Limitless ZP

Interesting. Thank you for elaborating.

Yeah. Limitless seems to be a title that unless you’re tracking specific metrics, we’ll miss potentially significant shifts.

For me, if I weren’t going to a trade school, I’d leave it in my stack as something of a quality of life enhancer to passively accrue more benefits over time (if Sage Immortal and I weren’t talking at the time, that is).

Lol. What I did is made my main stack as starkzp + emp zp(for a week now) and minds eye 2 times as week. I guessed that minds eye could benefit more and yes it helped me intuitively with many things. I think my intuitive powers are coming back .
I will come back to limitless when there will be improvements in it :grin:(it’s still good but they gonna update so…)

1 Like

Reading become easier over time as that is at least something I have noticed.

I can also multi task better / with more focus and control over 2 / 3 things at the same time. Las time, it was reading a book, taking class notes and sipping coffee with a little bit of phone checking every few minutes. I don’t think I could manage to do 4 things but still very impressive.

I havent forgotten to do any important tasks in a while now and stopped tracking them down in my note taking app too. Didnt seem so necessary.

2 Likes

Currently ending my 5 days break after the second cycle

Must say this journey was a switch for sure and Im not going to list all of the things that have changed for me (mainly because I cannot notice them all that well) but Ill list few things that were obvious enough even for me to note down.

• Pretty much learnt 3D modeling and rigging in less than 3 days in a completely new program with zero experience of 3D modeling / sculpting.
    (all that for the sake of getting myself better references for my drawings)

• Better and faster understanding

• Better memory (stopped forgetting classes/homeworks etc.)

• Staying on track with foods, activities, time and other daily with no problem.

• Easy going approaches of new people and smooth going conversations.

• Started walking in front / middle of the groups when outside instead of following or walking on the side.

• Even higher confidence. Not minding to look in the mirror while others are looking at me. I always found this impossible as I would cringe hard and get embarassed instantly for looking at my reflections. Now I really dont care and start seeing others being shy and embarrased when doing the same thing.

3 Likes

Just curious, which 3D program?

Learned to what level?

Blender I heard it was good and seen it being used in schools before so I jumped on it.

1 Like

Started with basic objects - moved to downloading different body sculptures and rigging them - setting them to different poses - later sculpting faces / editing bodies for my needs - ended up with half spider (4 pairs of legs) half humanoid being in 12 different poses and many other characters. Each took less and less time to finish.

I see. Thank you for elaborating.

1 Like

I havent made a new thread but got on Stark ZP plus Ultimate Artist ZP - currently 10 days in (1 loop each every second day) - enjoying myself, my life, laughing my ass off on any jokes made and doing arts better and faster as time passed by.

Still ocasionally having dreams with pieces and paintings in more detailed level. Nothing interesting I would want to actually draw though.

Still sleeping is like entering another world for me full of stories.

Easily going conversations although I dont mind being quiet in a room with someone at all. I talk when I want to talk. When Im busy, I focus and let people do whatever they do around me.