Main Disc. Thread - Limitless ZP

I have nearly no likes left. This was an intense day.

Edit: I guess he is joking? Maybe you are, too. I don’t see through it anymore.

1 Like

He’s referring to the Beavis screenshot. Attempt at humour.

1 Like

Nah ur jokes

No u have an iq of 125. Wait what I just said 120+. U probably know that ur iq is 125 :expressionless:

2 Likes

What is the difference to Beyond Limitless?

3 Likes

It will enhance cognitive abilities to a whole new different level

Enperor Palpatine is going to draw up his plans for world domination.

2 Likes

Also, you could visit @Hoppa and his sauna more often. :rofl:

1 Like

He wish. subclub is growing next gen. starship captains to deal with him personaly

1 Like

No many guys signed for limitless. Im surprised
Im going to run it with RICH day after toomorrow.

2 Likes

What if nothing was “too hard”? What if I could learn and apply exactly what I need to succeed in any context? What if all I have to do is accept how beautifully simple things can be to achieve my goals?

Some Limitless vibes today.

Also noticed that I’m flooded instantly with potential solutions to challenges today and instead of putting them off I’m knocking 'em off the list.

6 Likes

Yesterday did 2 loops of limitless zp. No recon experienced. Could concentrate better.
Earlier on Qv2 I experienced heavy processing on rest days but this time no complains. Just wanna wait and see what happens in next 10 days

1 Like

download

But Leia was up on the subs earlier.

download (1)

5 Likes

They have been there for 3 years now.

:nerd_face: :joy:

4 Likes

LOL! You got me there, man hahaha

2 Likes

Is @Hoppa in Norway ? i lived there for 6 months its an amazing place. Lived in Oslo.

Yes Saint has been notified dont be surprised if you find a sheeps head next to you on the pillow when you wakeup.

1 Like

While „The Chosen“ seemed to fit with me perfectly, „Limitless ZP” was more subtle for me in the first few hours. I wonder what would have happened if I ran them without a large break together.

I wrote text messages with a friend
Rhyming like the world would end
It was fun and a time well spend

Also climbed the Poker Highscore up from place 16 to 13 of 60. If I continue that way in the private poker game, then I will be in the top 10 at one point. A secret goal of mine.

The secret leader in me says: keep it up, wait for it to work its magic. It hasn’t shown its full potential yet.

4 Likes

Naah. I’m in Southern Finland. I’d rather be in Norway.

1 Like

Never been to Finland my plan is to visit next year :slight_smile:

1 Like