Main Disc. Thread - Limitless ZP

Second time this month.

3 Likes

Did you do IQ test? @JCast

Back on topic, ya’ll. I don’t mind the funny chatter, but we’re using these threads to get feedback on the preview. Need to know what to improve for the finals.

We actually have preliminary versions of almost every title scripted, but we need good, solid feedback to finish them off.

15 Likes

Didn’t quite realize this; but, of course.

Will leave more substantive feedback on the CHOSEN thread.

I’m trying to get Dragon Reborn ZP.

2 Likes

Rest day today. I feel something happening inside body. Sometimes I feel little discomfort inside head but it disappears quickly.

Did my first loop of Limitless today, together with Regeneration. Did it early afternoon and it pretty much knocked me out for the rest of the day (could have been Regeneration). Meditated at the end of the afternoon and it helped, but still a heavy feeling in my head. Could be because I only slept a few hours.

2 Likes

What about the people who own beyond limitless? Will it have its own upgrade?

@SaintSovereign

1 Like

I am coming from a 2 week washout .

Today is 1st loop of ZP for me

• At 11 min mark , it was like everything stopped . As I was seeing laptop , I felt the screen becoming enlarged .

• Mental chatter has stopped . No thoughts are going on except what am concentrating on . The last time I felt this effect was after taking Modafinil 200 mg .

• My vision is like “Bokeh Effect”

I feel neither sleepy nor energized .
But since its night here am going to sleep now. :sweat_smile:

Excited to look for external results !!

3 Likes

Ran 2 loops of LimitlessZP yesterday morning. Had a minor headache for a couple of hours, then fell into a flow state for a solid 9 hours until I finished my work, and felt I could have continued for hours longer. What’s amazing is that I found the work engaging and interesting, when normally this kind of work feels quite tedious to me.

5 Likes

Brooo ahahahaaha you way higher than that

Also someone wise once told : the guy who refuse a compliment ask for one more

1 Like

Started Limitless yesterday at one loop and I am concentrated. I’m also remembering my day yesterday and everything up to whatever moment I’m currently occupying with vivid details in my mind’s eye, including things like thoughts, emotion and general states, as if I’m embodying that self in the mind’s eye. The vividness is similar to back on the tests, a wonderful side effect of ZP I guess, at the strength of Mind’s Eye

7 Likes

I started Limitless three days before with Wanted, so far nothing changed but it is probably due to I was listening to QL ST2 before so my thinking is quite on a spot. But I hope that maybe Limitless ZP changes somehow my brain chemistry and hoping to diminish my stuttering.

4 Likes

I don’t know what to say… :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: Last time I got 125 IQ and before that 110 IQ (3 months ago and 12 months ago)

14 Likes

@athrylith Please message me a link to that test if you would
Thank you in advance

May not take it today because I’m really tired but curious if I can break the 100 IQ threshold

3 Likes

Great minds think alike :wink:

2 Likes

I just realized I was on a ZP Disc Thread so bye bye former comment.

Listened to LimitlessZP x2 two days ago while working for a design project. I was feeling hesitant and anxious to start because I’ve been procrastinating on this project for days. Then I put my headphones on to listen the track and force myself to sit down and start working for few minutes, then boom…That moment I just got in the zone, focused and freed from distraction… And in the end I finished more than few days worth of work for just one day. Also, I can quickly find any information & files related to the project (which is normally a problem if you procrastinate on a work for a quite long time)

A day later. I was practicing tennis technique at home, watching youtube videos. Briefly after I made correction on backhand stroke & backhand volley technique, after I was talking to myself “Oh my god, yes of course, its so obvious. How did I miss these things before?? :sweat_smile:”. Overall, I can say that learning has become so effortless & fun.

15 Likes

Well. I ran LZP in bed last night. Ultrasonic. Way more loops than the recommendation. I won’t say how many because I don’t feel like fielding the comments about how I’m going to implode or whatever else.

But holy shit. I worked on my empire project (tons of programming in PHP and JavaScript at this stage)

Way more focus than even my beloved AscMogulQ and LimitlessQ stack.

None of the weird borderline nervous producing anxiety jitters like I got from that stack either.

Finally forcing myself to go to bed at 2am my time. Only because I have to work tomorrow.

LZP is amazing. No recon ever after my bit of strategic overload. I expected some recon. But got none.

As for my beloved AscMogul/Limitless stack, I suspect the nervous productivity I got on that was due to there being so much overlap in the productivity modules listed on the sales pages for both of those titles.

I doubt stacking AscMogulZP and LimitlessZP would be the same jittery productivity since ZP is tighter and more focused. I suspect that would still be a powerhouse of WTF proportions though.

The only possible “recon” would be when a friend sent I were talking about DIY maker projects today. We got to talking about Popsicle sticks.

I remembered when, as a kid, I made a pretty cool storage box for my stepdad for Father’s Day. It was all Popsicle sticks, glue, and tiny bits of elastic that served as hinges for the lid.

I mentioned later that year to my biodad about it. His first response? “What did you make ME?”

I realize NOW that his response was yet another layer of passive-aggressive control. At that time though, of course I allowed myself to feel guilty and “not good enough”

I actually experienced a bit of anger today when thinking about that shit. But I also just as quickly got back to work on my empire project. That anger was gone in an instant when I took my thoughts off the past. That might actually be a speed record for time to get over a “bad” feeling state!

12 Likes

Read all comments I am kinda excited for my second session of limitless tomorrow
Day5: primal seduction & limitless

3 Likes

Imagine Casanova mixed with Einstein, that would be lit.

3 Likes