Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

your true self is not any role you put on in form of Wanted, Khan, Emperor etc. Your real true self is just peace - the highest, purest and most positive form of energy.

2 Likes

Thought you may enjoy this book too.

1 Like

:point_down:t2: :point_down:t2:

Helps?

:slight_smile:

We are accustomed to reading user reports in terms of Actions and Manifestations.
… That was fine for Qv2 and previous builds.

Understanding differences in ZP effects (like with Emperor), will require noticing and trusting everyone’s individual/unique internal journey as well.

:wink:

8 Likes

Hey so I missed a lot but what’s different between Limitless ZP and Limitless QV2 (Doing my MBA towards the road of becoming a CTO so any help would be helpful!)

Also should I swap Limitless QV2 for Limitless ZP?

Yes. It’ll be way better most likely. Look at the Limitless ZP thread and you’ll see all the objectives.

1 Like

Beast Within – another option for Physical Shifting, Healing/Recovery, and Exercise Motivation.

It’s New Year Resolutions time.

:joy: :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

For those who manage 3 titles without any big recon, can we occasionally listen to another ZP title here and there as a booster :)?

1 Like

thanks man! appreciate it

1 Like

The 15th Rule of Subliminal Club:

"You do NOT talk about your Unofficial Experiments."

:rofl: :rofl:

12 Likes

I am not telling that I am doing it, I am strictly following instructions, just asking. If Saint says no I will of course accept it without any further questions. It was just a suggestion :).

You have to answer that question. The thing is, you’ll still get benefit from Emperor, because everyone expresses the script differently – that’s the beauty of the Zero Point building method. When we say a sub may not gel with you, we’re referring a small subset of people and subs. For example, Wanted is designed to get women to chase you, meaning you’ll appear hot and cold to her, creating a mentally fun game for her to engage in. However… if that’s not your style on a fundamental level, you won’t gel with it. That’s why it’s not the best choice for a relationship that’s filled with intimacy and the such – you’ll frustrate her rather than get her to chase you. It’s best used in casual dating situations, that point of the relationship where it’s fun to play little games because there’s no commitment from both parties. It can also be used in completely dead relationships, bringing a spark back to something that seems long lost.

But still, you have to gel with it. Emperor isn’t really like that. It’s all about building internal strength. If you feel you aren’t gelling with Emperor ZP, you might just be in recon, lol. To tell the difference, pay attention if you’re reconning or stonewalling. If you’re stonewalling, you MAY not be gelling. If you’re reconning, that’s just recon.

22 Likes

Well that explains a lot! It makes sense with my experience and with my desire to drop Wanted for Emperor.

The decision has been made.

5 Likes

I’ll still take this moment to say that Wanted has been a game-changer in my long-term relationship (8 years and a kid). It hasn’t overtly expressed as hot/cold game-playing… but a subtle dose of playfulness/boldness/light-heartedness in all those “micro exchanges” that make up the day.

16 Likes

I’ve experienced a similar enhancement with wanted in my relationship of 4 years. It got her into starting seductress, and she wants me to try out primal seduction as part of my stack now as well.

2 Likes

Yes, this is exactly what I’m talking about. While Wanted follows the archetype of the “coquette,” it expresses differently in everyone due to the way we wrote the script. People just can’t wrap their minds around just how much language shapes reality, and just how deeply integrated into the mind that language goes. I spent 12 years and $100k on multiple degrees studying the power of language, and learning about things like modes of communication, forms, etc. When we say that ZP expresses differently depending on the person, we mean it. We’re no longer using static affirmations. We have a whole new model altogether, one that allows the person to interpret the script in the best way they know how.

In this situation, you clearly gelled with the script in a way that worked for you and enhanced your relationship. Some people may express the script in the most literal way possible and cause issues. There aren’t too many titles that can have this effect, but any time you’re running a seduction sub or something like that while in an active relationship, there can be issues.

32 Likes

I read somewhere that , Maidu Tribe only know 3 colors since their language recognizes only 3 colors.
So even though they ‘see’ everything , they only recognize 3 colors.

5 Likes

For a really good take on how language shapes our own personal realities, check out the short story “Story of Your Life” by Ted Chiang. It’s the short story that was the basis for that film “The Arrival”.

The film was damn good, in my opinion. But it left out stuff in the story that further expands on the idea.

7 Likes

Very much so. It hinted at, but left out the stuff about language shaping our reality so much that the aliens engaged in non-linear thought and could see across time and space simply because their language was “non-linear.” Once the protagonist began to decipher their language, she too (in the movie) began to see across time and space.

14 Likes

There’s a part in the story that talks about how the refraction of light when putting objects in water actually violates what we “know” about time and the speed of light, too.

I forget the name of the principle mentioned. But basically it was that the light would need to know stuff about the medium it’s going into before actually reaching it…which would imply the information traveling faster than the speed of light.

Now I gotta go read it again haha.

I did love the stuff about how deciphering and internalizing the aliens’ linguistic structures made her start seeing the “future”

6 Likes