Main Disc. Thread - Limitless ZP

yes still very confused about this.

beyond limitless ultima was a short term booster and my understanding is short term products are being phased out.

I thought beyond limitless ultima was basically a temporary version of the original limitless but seems i was mistaken.

what exactly will be the difference between Limitless ZP and Beyond Limitless ZP?

1 Like

Physical; as in objects would fall and my hand immediately grabs them on its own and accurately. Even when playing basketball or throwing things into the trash, the movement is automatic. Happened several times already. The latest one was yesterday while playing with the dumbells, when one of my ear buds fell and my hand immediately moved and grabbed it with ease and accuracy

8 Likes

Is Limitless only about studying or overall intelligence? Can it help with knowing psychology, body languages, will it help with Cause-And-Effect perception and etc.?

1 Like

Overall. Your upgraded brain and mind are always with you.

Iā€™m getting results in every area, including things that wouldnā€™t come across your mind such as Cooking. In fact, last week I worked on my car after not finding an opening at any mechanic. Fixed all the lights, wheels and my AC, and passed the inspection. I know its not a big deal for many but I usually donā€™t mess around so that I donā€™t screw it up more but not this time.

17 Likes

Was imagining this

2 Likes

It would en up better than wanted attraction wise :rofl:

1 Like

For those not understanding the difference between Limitless and BLU (and the ZP related question) please run Limitless/BLU for a while.

5yk7h1

4 Likes

I concur. This kinda stuff is happening to me also. Itā€™s just that Limitless still gives me a good amount of recon while running it. Once it wears off, thoughā€¦

1 Like

Maybe everyone should run limitless to boost X3 their future use of subliminal ?
@Invictus didnā€™t use it for some time or am I mixing it up with someone else

Like that could explain at least partially why you gell so well with most sub ?

1 Like

I never used limitless ma man :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hummm thanks for letting me know bro
Like I thought Iā€™m mixing it up :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@James walks into a bar he has been listening to limitless zp for a week.

Friday: he thinks he is a clever clogs haha
BlackAdder: lets test him
Friday: ohhh James you dumb arse whats the square root of 81

James turns boldly towards Friday.

James "9 of course "
BlackAdder ā€œIs the speed of light fixedā€
James ā€œNo it will slow down as it enters a denser mediumā€

Fridays jaw drops in complete awe and a cold sweat breaks out across his face.

James screams out loud ā€œis there noone on this planet who can intelllectually challenge meā€

DarkPhilosopher walks in ā€œi willā€

ā€œIf group of US marines were transported back in time to the roman period could they take on the might of the roman empireā€

James smiles then begins talking about this for 2 hours.

@DarkPhilosopher puts his head down in submission.

Saint and Fire are hiding behind a tree watching the entier interaction play out.

Saint ā€œHis IQ has reach 1205 he is intelluctually invincibleā€

Fire nods his head silently.

7 Likes

Iā€™m often curious if cognitive or IQ boosting subs are more about increasing self awareness and perception than anything else?

1 Like

Is that considered time dilation?

For those of you have used Limitless Executive and Limitless ZP, how do they compare now?

I need some productivity as well as the retention and learning from one of these two subs. Been going back and forth on which to add to my stack for the next rotation as Iā€™ll be learning some foundations and choreography for dance but need the kick to actually do it as for some reason I canā€™t get my ass up to actually take classes online.

1 Like

Wow James i am impressed you are at a whole new level.

1 Like

Limitless ZP could resolve the problem of self-awareness that is crucial for seeing results.

3 Likes

This reminds me of that study that looked at math ability in kids. Where they proposed two concepts: that intelligence is set and definitive, or that intelligence is malleable. When they managed to convince a group of low-scoring kids that intelligence is malleable and can be continuously improved, their scores significantly improved.

5 Likes

Cool. Do you have a link to the study?

1 Like

This is a link to the abstract:
Implicit theories of intelligence predict achievement across an adolescent transition: a longitudinal study and an intervention

And an article in the Atlantic:
The Myth of ā€˜Iā€™m Bad at Mathā€™

2 Likes