Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

:point_up_2:t2:

Dear Steve Rogers,

ABC333 is paying homage to this …

:grin:

3 Likes

I walked right into that, didn’t I :rofl:

1 Like

ENTP = Ne Ti Fe Si
INFP = Fi Ne Si Te → (Click for explanation)

:thinking:

Chosen + Emperor could work really well for an INFP.
Stark … they may or may not enjoy.

Obviously, goals are more important than personality.

:hugs:

5 Likes

If I have a single ZP day out of the 3 ZP stack. Would it be fine if run that ZP x2 instead of x1?

Like this:

Emperor x1 & Wanted x1
Rest
Stark ZP x2

I feel like I’m way too introverted to get anything out of Stark. I could be wrong but I love being left alone.

2 Likes

Stark is mainly about innovation and entrepreneurship, with a celebrity aura to attract those who can and will help you with your dreams. An introvert who ran Stark would potentially become a Steve Jobs type. Incredibly innovative, but definitely a loner introvert (read his biography).

26 Likes

Ever since I put StarkQ in my first custom it’s been a toss up for me. I have no idea what Stark ZP is like, but from running StarkQ it was lighter in mood than something like Ascension. Just food for thought, sometimes these subs can balance the intensity of your natural traits that might go a little overboard sometimes. So if you ever do get bored of being left alone it’s an option.

2 Likes

Would Stark help Emperor become more innovative and also with creativity aspects?

1 Like

Yes, it’s a great combo.

2 Likes

What sub would make an introverted guy not end up like a loner?

Stark makes me more outgoing and reaching out to people

2 Likes

I expect daredevil would be the most fitting choice.

2 Likes

is it better then limitless and emperor ZP in this department?

You could stack Daredevil + True Social and Stark? For being out going etc

It’s different, not necessarily better. Stark’s scripting specifically involves innovation. Limitless is about overall cognitive enhancement – it’s not geared toward innovation or anything else, just overall cognitive enhancement. Emperor is about business and empire building. While it has some innovation in it, it’s not focused on that. Thus, Stark ZP has a much different effect than Limitless and Emperor, while the latter can be geared toward innovation consciously.

17 Likes

All I needed to hear, No longer waiting for the objectives to pull the trigger.

3 Likes

Can this be reflected in the user’s face/body?
Like expressed physically?

Am curious about the cognitive scripting in RENAISSANCE MAN since you can master all skills on that sub, how different is it from QL AND OTHERS? @SaintSovereign

1 Like

any updates on the executive zp and beyond limitless zp?

3 Likes
2 Likes

Some older quotes from username SaintSovereign which may help answer your question:

2 Likes