Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

@SaintSovereign

Please read about the technique “Square all with Love” by Lester Levinson. maybe you can add something from there to the LoveBomb script. Square All with Love - by Lester Levinson

Lester is the inventor of the release technique and was enlightened. it is a pleasure to listen to him on youtube. his aura is so very peaceful, it’s amazing.

1 Like

Bruh. Y’all pushing too much.

16 Likes

Will take a look, but the script is already done. It’s in the build queue.

8 Likes

Quick question:

Is decision for Beyond Limitless getting discontinued decided?

Wow hmmm sound like a powerful too for a assernal for this year. I plan to handle all my relationship stuff but have to complete Wealth from last year first.
Does regeneration also help with manifestation unblocking?

It has not been decided yet.

3 Likes

Ah Great, thank you!

Ayyyy love bomb my mannnn
Okay I understand the message

I’ll wait patiently for Astral projection x zeepeed with that one
Thank youuu!

If Beyond limitless gets the ax will Limitless Executive still be a thing?

3 Likes

This is the first stack crumbling statement I’ve seen from you in awhile, for me.

Especially as you replied to someone after this quoted post in affirmation of Love Bomb helping one to love one’s self.

“Love your neighbor as you love yourself.”
-A certain guy

So make sure you love yourself first!

1 Like

Noooo don’t make jokes like that, I need my Muay Thai Mastery ZP ASAP

pls @SaintSovereign

1 Like

Welp, another one to add on the evergrowing list of subs that need to be run

1 Like

It’s getting harder to keep my stack consistent lol

3 Likes

Can love heal better than Regeneration or Rebirth?

Not sure, but I don’t think Love Bomb’s focus is on healing to be honest.

1 Like

Considering if you don’t love yourself you might outright reject deeper emotional healing targeted by regeneration due to a feeling of not being worth it.

1 Like

For the people that didnt get anything out of the ultima (and with any other aura sub), you reckon ZP will change that?

Self love, self respect and all have always been an issue for me. I don’t do stuff for me, Khan in the past helped me a lot with the healing, which helped me but after my depression, I feel like. I’m back to square one, no value.

That’s why I was interested in the power of love and the healing in can do :wink:

5 Likes

I’d definitely consider stacking it with RebirthZP or RegenZP or BothZP (lol)
I bet ParagonZP would be good as that would work any of the physical pathways used for the aura stuff.

1 Like

Yes, but it’s easier for some than others.

1 Like