Emperor vs rich

Hi

I’m currently about to end my second cycle of chosen and wanted

I haven’t followed the new guidelines but I remember that on Qv2 it wasn’t encouraged to run too many programs containing strong archetypes as they dilute or clash, how would this affect adding emperor to my stack?

1 Like

You may want to check out the Zero Point Listening Instructions and Introduction to Zero Point articles. Neither appears to indicate that clashing is an issue.

4 Likes

I’m hoping that it’s dying sound is an indication it doesn’t exist anymore, though I’d imagine dilution to always be an issue

1 Like

With ZP versions, there is not much of an issue. We can we even run StarkQ ZP and Emperor ZP together according to SaintSovereign.

Must be because the scripts have been made more streamlined and specific when made into ZP. And hence more stackable.

@Seeker - could you find the quote where SaintSovereign said that stacking StarkQ ZP and Emperor ZP is okay?

4 Likes

Is this the exchange you’re refering to?

4 Likes

Any deeper insight on how it would look running a stack of chosen wanted and emperor? Even if it’s from your own words

1 Like

Yes. Thank you Seeker!

Seeker and you shall find!

2 Likes

Excellent stack, bro. Emperor for work, CHOSEN for leadership and WANTED for looks.

Imagine the sexual attraction elements of all three combined too. Powerful!

2 Likes

this is very interesting, especially to me both subs can work for what i want to achieve it gets so much better that you can stack em both :sunglasses:

however that wasnt recommended i think in Qv2 everyone was like it will clash and stuff, so i was surprised that saint said this its very exciting

1 Like

Hmmm, so you don’t think it’ll be too many programs? I don’t mind growing on many different fronts but I hate dilution or the feeling of confusion

1 Like

I don’t think so at all.

You could start slow then. Maybe do one title for a while. Then add a second and do a two titles stack for some time. After which add the third.

Okay from what I’m seeing I’m okay then because I did two cycles of chosen and wanted and will either add emperor or diamond thank you sir

1 Like

@Seeker one more thing

What’s the new verdict on adding healing titles to your stack?

I haven’t seen anything official, but here are a few recent quotes from username SaintSovereign that may help you:

2 Likes