Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Now that’s an idea for a booster. Might need less scripting in it though.

Ive run DR in its entirity in the past and still def believe im a hardgainer. That said i dont neccessairly think this is a super negative. With ZP at this point “hard gainer” simply means that im not invictus and may need a week or two lmfao.

I think its mostly related, like someone else said, how far away you are from your goals and how your environment reinforces your current archetype. I do believe that you need to make an environment with conscious effort where you can express the sub properly before the sub truly has a chance to truly bloom.

3 Likes
  • One of important thing is that the children of today are not traumatized like the adults of today. That mean if a child when hit his 18 ,and play that zp or even Qv2 . He will be in execution mode. This is really inspiring :heart: .

• did you and fire thought about creating subs for children?! I know it might not be good market regarding the financial aspect. But the technical thing is this can be done (subs for children may be from 12 years old ) ?!!!

I think it’s a very sensible subject because of how plastic a child’s mind is

There will be consecquence, wich ? well who the frick knows, might be hell of good, or hella bad
Ithink the 18 limit is good enough because it’s not that late plus you’ve constructed a healthy resistence to change

1 Like

You shouldn’t compare yourself to anyone man, it’s always you vs you.

You guys think I get fast results, but if I ran emperor right now, then I’ll probably disappear from the forums for a while due to me feeling I’m not getting much from it, why? Because that archetype is completely opposite of me and I won’t really have much to talk about.

It’s as I always tell people here, look deep within you, find that voice inside you that already knows your hidden archetype, and let it guide you.
Just reading the sales page and going “omg that’s such a cool archetype and I’d love to be that way” isn’t going to make you reach your maximum potential.

Like I’ll tell you a list of subs that I know I would do extremely well with (non-ultima);

Daredevil
StarkQ
Primal
SS
PS
PSIT
Chosen
WANTED (duh)
Limitless
QL
EF
Spartan
PCC
Sage
Alchemist
UA
And RM

Do you know why?
Because I have enough self awareness to know what kind of a person I am deep down, and what kind of archetype are dormant within me.

Edit: forgot to add PCC as well :joy:

6 Likes

I think there’s a huge difference between fear in general and irrational fears such as say achondroplasiaphobia (fear of midgets) and coulrophobia (fear of clowns)

2 Likes

You should know how often he shakes his head and scolds me for being proud about remaining the unmovable object that the unstoppable sub hits.

Even though I now do prefer the term atypical gainer, I would add that there would be a difference between a “hard” gainer and a “no” gainer. Most people calling themselves the former would not deny something happens, they mostly wish to indicate they don’t experience the same miraculous results that some people describe in their journals.

Most logic-based fears (like approach anxiety or fear of public speaking) exist because they trap us in a logic-trap. They don’t have a valid basis, but through complex logic arguments they confuse us into believe them.

As soon as you prove the opposite, they crumble quite rapidly. It’s why those fears can go away after facing them only a few times. Also why they spike every time you try to prove them wrong, it’s the fear trying to survive.

JCast, taking every opportunity to bring up smaller-than-average people.

I think these are hardwired, like fear of heights. Some wires in the brain went wrong. They are often overcome through desensitizing the connection to the point where the brain gives up alerting you because you never listen anyway.

I’ll throw arachibutyrophobia in the hat for contention. Anybody can top it with an even odder one?

3 Likes

Fear of the number 13 actually (had to look it up), unless there is such a thing as a triscuit. Turns out there’s also a fear of Friday the 13th.

There is actually a brand of crackers called Triscuit. Go figure.

In that case, I’ll drop Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, which apparently is the fear of long words. Very sad they had to make the word this long…

2 Likes

Ephebiphobia - Fear of teenagers

2 Likes

It’s a Friends reference haha, the one where they play Bamboozled

I mean… that’s just cruel…

Now I’m curious if there is a fear of long winded replies?

Ironically I think most of society has phronemophobia . The fear of thinking

2 Likes

That’s called " irony"

1 Like

I am also analyzing constantly :sweat_smile: Trying to analyze less hahaha

I would test that :+1: I don’t feel too much recon today! Except tiredness…

Those could be pretty strong to replace the old “quick action” effect. Supercharging your results!

@DarkPhilosopher @James the funniest (sorry but I couldn’t stop laughing when I heard it) phobia I heard this week about is Anatidaephobia which is the irrational fear that somewhere, a duck is watching you.

14 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher I sent a support ticket and sent Saint a PM offering to test Dragon Reborn ZP

3 Likes

You tell me. Take a purely hypothetical situation where some idiot runs Wanted ZP 20 hours on a loop without so much of a headache, mood swing or loss of focus at work. Then said idiot sits back at the end of the day and reflects, not noticing anything out of the ordinary except his ears still thinking they hear bubbling water somewhere. He’s not particularly tired, hungry or thirsty.

This is an observation made as objective as possible, analyzing every conversation, sensation and feedback throughput the day, on a day filled with meetings. An observation which keeps in mind that there was a subliminal running and pays particular attention to the reported effects of said subliminal.

The next day the idiot takes a rest day and registers no notable change to the day before. Then he goes back to the recommended schedule and continues to observe no significant spike up to a week later.

Did he miss something? Might there be something he’s blocking himself from seeing even though his friends and colleagues made no indication that he was behaving differently throughout the day?

In the end it is still possible to have missed something that could have been seen in a closed-room clinical study or if the experiment was extended for much longer, but it is a reasonably solid experiment I would think.

Oh, definitely. He probably won’t like it if I devote one more post to this as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

I do actively try to attribute everything to a sub though. Every time something slightly out of the ordinary happens I think to myself if I can attribute it to a subliminal I am or was listening to. I see no harm and only gains from having the belief that it was indeed caused by the subliminal.

More than that I don’t think I can do. One of the reasons why I became less active on the forum is actually because I became a bit depressed every time I read about the amazing results people got. It makes me feel so helpless. I’m not used to not knowing how to overcome a challenge. There’s always something which can be done. But now, the next step is unclear to me.

I have total and absolute respect for my body and mind, so I do draw the line at harmful things. I have done psychedelics under the supervision of a person who was also a health coach and actually mixed vitamins and helpful herbs into the teas before and after and promoted healthy habits and diet in addition to the shrooms.

I also do my best to not overtax my body both with pleasure eating and exercise, having become very sensitive to what it does to me and how it affects me (sometimes it’s like my body (and even mind) communicates to me how something is affecting it, which may sound weird but I guess I’m just very in touch with myself).

So no truly crazy stuff for me, and other things very gradually.

I’m intrigued by the whole Raikov thing though. I can do most things I have seen another do, but traits and habits not so much.

Okay, I’m giving you the win. Although posting that picture knowing that this exists is cruel. :wink:

You should know that Saint is still waiting for a sufficient variety of people’s journals with the current ZP Previews. Until he has those, requesting more will annoy him a bit. Quickly forgotten of course, but it will still poke him in the virtual ribs a bit.

Which includes me asking him for AM.

He may or may not even have some ZP scripts for other subs ready but won’t produce them yet until those results come in.

8 Likes

This one here does not apply to me. I credit most of the “weird coincidences” to subs. I say most, because I don’t do that with negative stuff.

Edit: There is minimal negative stuff anyway. And as I said, not because of the subs. Just because of life.

4 Likes

I politely disagree. I’m one of those “hard gainers”. I don’t feel anything on the subs. The ZP shift or whatever it is, don’t feel it.

However, I know I’ve gotten (great) results from the subs. I was pretty aligned with EoG and business type subs before I came here. But SC subs did unlock something in me. After I stubbornly stuck with the subs, without seeing any kind of results. I just decided that these things are having an effect on me. Blind fate, kinda.

Edit again: Don’t “feel” like the more sensitive people here. Dreams, yes. It’s my goto sign for these subs having any effect on me. ZP brought me the dreams after a single loop in the beginning. Not anymore.

Do I doubt the ZP subs? No. I will get the results. Just might take some time.

6 Likes

Naah…

I’m one of those hard gainers. I bulldozed through all the doubt.

I had been working on the foundation for years before I found SC.

Once EoG was released, I listened to it 24/7 on set and forget. Didn’t feel anything. Then one day, something unlocked inside me and the business just took off.

4 Likes