Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Because I’ve been actively ignoring this side of my inner life. By active, I mean ACTIVE. I constantly disconnect from my emotions and I haven’t really allowed them to express freely within my life. I told myself it wasn’t that big of a deal, but the truth of the matter is that I didn’t want to face these things. You just gotta be honest with yourself. Since I’m running a business, I can’t keep engaging with this right now, but I’m building a number of “leave of absences” this year into my schedule so that I can address these internal issues over time.

15 Likes

I’m interested in how you prioritize healing even while running a business… what other tactics or strategies do you use to get some healing in? Would Chosen be a decent “healing” sub for someone who still needs to be 100% in the business. Or maybe combining rebirth with whatever wealth subliminal you’re running? Any non-sub techniques that have really stood out to you?

1 Like

So far, no strategy, lol. I’ve just avoided them for the entire time we’ve been in business, hence why I decided to address it now. That was a bad idea in regards to running a business – especially one with a lot of moving parts, like ours. My productivity TANKED in January.

Yes, but you need to prep and prepare for it. For example, I shouldn’t have run CFW during the Zero Point Preview. We have SO much going on behind the scenes that requires my utmost attention. I was unable to do that this month due to the harsh recon I experienced with CFW. Now, my experience isn’t exactly common. I have never really paid attention to my emotional life, hence why this recon was so bad.

I smoked A LOT of CBD, lol.

10 Likes

Now resuming work on Ascension Chamber, as well as putting out another number of ZP titles. Will also test our first ZP Custom (we haven’t decided whose we’re going to use yet) very soon.

18 Likes

I’ll be ordering my custom sometime this week. The really big one haha. Feel free to grab that one if you think it might work. It may be too big though.

SaintSovereign, i have a doubt regarding making customs that are more aligned with one goal vs a custom that tackles a couple of goals.

I mean, wouldn’t most people make a custom that is more similar to Emperor (which deals with money, alpha mindset, physical shifting, sex, etc) rather than Mogul (which only deals with money and money related goals)?

I understand that having multiple goals in a custom would increase the time to get to the goals but is there anything else we need to know which we are missing when we make a custom with regard to covering a specific goal vs a custom with 3 or 4 goals?

3 Likes

It’s not that your custom needs to be aligned with “one goal,” it just needs to be cohesive and fit into your overall stack. For example, an Emperor-style sub (or one designed to enhance Emperor ZP) would be fine, because that’s cohesive. It’s the “kitchensink” ones that contain cores that don’t really go together that concerns us. For example, a custom containing: Stark ZP, Paragon, Muay Thai Mastery X and Heartsong. These will not generate the results you want within a reasonable timeframe.

13 Likes

Thank you, @SaintSovereign :pray:

1 Like

I didn’t put in for the custom test because I’d made mine more than thirty days before, but I have a very cohesive and goal oriented custom. If I threw it in would you consider it?

1 Like

Yes. We haven’t chosen a particular custom yet. Still working on the four stagers.

9 Likes

This is a long shot but, would you like me to see how my bodybuilding custom would work in ZP format :eyes:

It’s full of HERO modules and mainly about becoming a bodybuilding icon (except for sultan, and GMX core, which you can remove), and since you know that I always properly take measurements and stuff, to measure the rate of “results”, it could be a fun idea to try it.

Think of it as a prototype for HERO :stuck_out_tongue:
But just keep in mind that I made it in august.

I’m sure others would like to see it happen as well :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

For you it definitly have to be some too powerful scripting :joy: making sure you regret being the lab rat

1 Like

I’m excited to run EOG ZP with Dragon Reborn ZP
@DarkPhilosopher mentioned Emperor Fitness ZP

2 Likes

Hahahaha at this point, I can confidently say that I would even be able to do a ZP sub at power level 5 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was actually referring to Chosen, not CFW. Would you need to prep for Chosen?

Also, I have a sales custom with nothing but social fluency/empathy/wealth modules, and the cores are PCC/AM/HOM. No seduction. No emotional healing. Purely sales and wealth.

I would even be willing to remove PCC to keep the stack tight. It also has executive and i would DEFINITELY remove that.

Then all the modules are super tight and focused.

Should I submit a support ticket to propose my custom? I would be willing to run it solo, or to stack it with a second wealth-related zp title

1 Like

Nah. Chosen doesn’t have the deep, deep healing, and specifically the scripting I have problems with: forgiveness.

2 Likes

Send it to me.

1 Like

That’s why Ive been so irritable then :thinking:

2 Likes

Sent it to your DMs