Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

That and Save a Prayer.

3 Likes

The Reflex was one of my anthems growing up.

2 Likes

Hey Saint, I hope you’re doing well, and got over all the recon you’ve been facing lately.
I just want you to know that all the work you’ve done, as well as @fire has done, has been a pure blessing for us all.
I hope you feel better and have an amazing time ahead, and please remember to not push yourself.

Lastly, for some reason, I remembered you while listening to this song, and I wanted to share it with you.

2 Likes

Thats good news :smiley:

However im curios of why it doesn’t help with vision healing as well

Its a subliminal to heal all parts of the body weather its kidney problems digestive problems glands and such its a full package of healing , and it does resolve the illness or the main cause of the symptoms and heal the symptoms also

Is the definition up there correct?

Also do you think it didnt work for your vision maybe cause your subconscious prioritized your knees before healing your vision? Or that theres no script for vision healing inside it

1 Like

Excellent choice of words there lol

I definitely noticed (again lol) that I need to reduce loops even below the recommendations. Works just much better for me.
3 subs a week, one loop each. That’s it.

Also really looking forward to Stark+Chosen! Truly magnificent what you guys created with Chosen. Such a lovely sub!

Are you a big movie fan, btw Saint?

1 Like

Does this also apply for the ones who are running a stack of ZP + Qv2 ?

Vision is a tricky one. For example my vision is bad because of misshaped corneas. I’ve tried eye exercises in the past but it’s not a question of weakness but a fundamental structure issue. I’m not saying Paragon couldn’t fix that, but it’s a tall order for physical shifting.

Also like you said vision might be lower priority because it doesn’t trigger pain like other chronic health issues do. Even with intent, it’s possible things that feel more painful jump to the front of the queue so to speak.

2 Likes

Wait is paragon only targeted for pain and such things?

I have no pains whatsoever only my health issues are internal and external such as skin issues and such. Thats why i bought it

Bad digestion and i get quickly allergic or lets say sensitive to some foods like for example oats

I kept eating oats everyday for quite sometime, then my body now cant handle it. So if i eat oats or anything that i have been eating for a while

Some skin issues develop within me like flaky skin or some skin issues for whatever reason by body cant handle some foods after i kept eating them for a while

I want paragon to fix my immune system and my digestive system

1 Like

Nah I’m just saying that’s how the subconscious might respond. I can’t say for certain how Paragon specifically works. And given ZP is very open ended from what I read there’s a lot of room for how your mind will execute goals.

Trying not to derail this thread further lol. But I understand the food intolerance issue. PM me if you want to discuss. There’s a lot behind that. I started Paragon ZP to improve my metabolism which is at the heart of a lot of health issues.

1 Like

Probably this. I’m used to wearing contacts, and I don’t actually see my vision as something that holds me back. My knees and shoulders, however, are quite annoying.

3 Likes

Any future plans to try again?

Naw.

I don’t deal with gatekeepers anymore, and I find Hollyweird particularly annoying.

I’ve been spending a lot of time with Unreal Engine 5, though. It piques my interest…

10 Likes

In fact, last night I deleted TikTok and Instagram. I follow some interesting groups on Reddit, but that may go soon also.

Little to no television, very minimal social media and I don’t consume the mainstream media at all. I am disconnecting from their matrix entirely.

30 Likes

You are lucky mehn. If you can’t resist social media you will just create a script to prevent it and no one will know :smirk:. If I were you I might have created an academic sub for Asian students :skull:(indirect requesting):joy::joy:

#jokes

Hollywood seems stifling for creativity. I kind of just get sick thinking about it. I dream of a day when that’s dead and smaller platforms with authentic work rises to the top. I imagine there’s a lot of talent and great ideas lost because they can’t compete with the overwhelming presence of juggernauts.

Funny that Hollywood WAS the little guy…I remember reading they moved out there to get far away from what Edison was trying to do to corner the market on filmmaking. haha.

1 Like

Higher or Bigger? Which Diamond Zp are you using?:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Just check out selfcontrolapp.com

Blocks all the sites you enter for the set timeframe even if you reboot, turn it off, etc :wink:

Maybe you were always destined to create the subs, but you needed a reason to get those degrees :wink: The Universe works in mysterious ways!

3 Likes

Yes indeed. He was destined to save people’s lives. He is the hero without cape

1 Like

Oh bad luck. I have Android only :skull: