Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I get this idea in my head that running 3 ZP titles would somehow diminish my results due the reduced listening frequency of each title. If I run 1 or 2 ZP titles, then I listen to them every 2nd day, but if I add a 3rd title, then frequency (of each individual sub) is reduced to every 4th day, if my calculations are correct. Maybe I just overthink stuff and it does not matter so much over the long term.

5 Likes

Any time you add more titles, you slow down results a bit. We’ve always said that. But, with ZP, rest time is just as important as exposure. The extra time off actually helps things, trust me. The testers will confirm.

On an unrelated note, it’s hilarious watching the competitors flail about trying to figure out how we pulled off 15 minute subs. They’re going to mess up their own builds trying to figure out ours, I can tell you that. :wink:

22 Likes

@SaintSovereign I apologize if this has been addressed previously but are all single ZP titles eventually going to be the same price?

Ah ok, thanks for clarifying. The chance that the extra rest could produce better results, may just have me test out 3 titles next cycle. I’m fully digging these ZP titles. I have used different subliminals over the years from different producers. These are the best yet, by far.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign you might have missed this :pleading_face:

1 Like

Yes, but we’re pulling all old versions whenever the ZP preview is over, hence why the Ultima versions are still priced $5 over what the ZP price will be. If you want that version for whatever reasons, grab it now.

3 Likes

It’s not what the title was really made for, but I don’t see why you COULDN’T use a visualization technique with Mind’s Eye to jump start manifestations.

4 Likes

Mind’s Eye ZP now available.

Discussion here: Main Disc. Thread - Mind's Eye ZP

14 Likes

What if it was stacked with emperor ZP and WZP during that time, like emperor ZP’s reality bending and ME ZP visualization and manifestation boost :thinking:

I’m willing to buy it just for this reason.

I wanna do whatever it takes to get the job asap, so if you have a stack recommendation, I’d love that.

1 Like

Is it possible to add these abilities:

Being able to go into a trance like state while experiencing what is going on in your mind.

Make so you can experience all 5 ssensesat the same time and also seperate.

Make it so there is a link between what you see in reality so you have replicate it perfectly in you minds eye.

A stronger like with the subconscious for more creativity so if I dream something I can replica ate it.

More and easier manifestation with all sense and also a productivity boost with how I utilize my mind eye?

Thank you in advice if any of these can make it in or make any sense to add to minds eye thank you

Edit: well am still hoping they will be added into the final zp build

1 Like

Godlike Masculinity ZP is on deck. Just read through the script. Lawd. I wish I could run these. :: crying jordan ::

19 Likes

Seriously? Wow ok.

Are you upgrading all the single titles to ZP today? Did I miss something?

My god, you guys are machines!!

With so many titles being released it’s hard to know which ones to choose from :kissing:

3 Likes

WTF. I was just thinking about wanting GLM ZP

4 Likes

Manifestation at it finest

I wish I could run God like masculinity now but productivity time right now

1 Like

Not all of 'em. But some of 'em. :wink:

7 Likes

If I hear khan is in the pipeline I will probably lose my shit :upside_down_face:

GLM was good for me in terms of productivity. I had the mindset of “A man’s got to do what he got to do”. Which concluded with me sitting in front of my computer and working.

11 Likes

@SaintSovereign :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

I wish it were. We’re still discussing how to handle four stagers. We’re thinking of taking a different approach – instead of each stage building on another, we just break everything up into objectives and each stage will tackle those objectives. Then, you can pick which stage to run and when. Not sure, though.

27 Likes