Is this listening cycle Acceptable?

Hi!

So the current listening cycle
21 days + 5 days washout
makes it difficult to keep track of.

Is the following acceptable?

21 Days + 9 or 10 Days Washout depending of the month.

In this way You can have 1 cycle every month, and very easy keep track.

Will this scheduling be good without any diminishing effects?

It seems that reducing exposure with ZP is usually acceptable.

From username SaintSovereign:

“But, with ZP, rest time is just as important as exposure. The extra time off actually helps things, trust me. The testers will confirm.”

Also:

2 Likes

I write in my calendar on my phone
Zp start 1. January
Zp stop 21 January
Washout start 22 January
Zp start 28 January

Simple

1 Like

Once you make tracking a habit, it’s a non-issue.

Now, I use a simple google sheets set up. No remembering required, other than to open the tracking sheet.

Are you worried that your washout will be “too long”? I don’t believe that’s the case with ZP as I remember Saint saying somewhere that he continued to feel effects weeks after he stopped running a sub. Can’t remember which tho.

My schedule is Monday, Wednesday, Friday, skip every third friday. You can easily put a google calendar event/alarm into your phone for once every third friday calling that third friday a “Skip subliminals” day!

The resulting listening schedule completely refreshes every 3 weeks and results in a 17 day on 4 day off listening schedule… for a total of 21 days.

Note that this also gives a 2 day washout once a week, which justifies the 4 day washout insteas of 5 day washout.

In reality, because of the 2 day breaks and the 17 day cycle instead of a 21 day cycle, not only is this schedule easier to track, but it’s also got slightly less exposure than the standard cycle.

AND if anyone wants to do a bit of healing but not too much, they can do their healing once on friday, so that the recon occurs over the weekend and you’re back to full productivity by monday morning!

Perfectly okay. More rest days are a good thing especially on ZP.

You could also try something like this in your journal to mark each day:

Day 1

Day 2

Day 21

Washout Day 1

Washout Day 2

Washout Day 3

Day 22

Day 23

Day 42

Washout Day 1

Etc

This was you can keep track of your 21 day cycles by looking at multiples of 21.