Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Customs NOW LIVE

I hope this comes to us in the UK or other countries soon. D:

4 Likes

Question

Do modules in ZP customs have an effect on other customs and subs that are run?

Like if i put tyrant and some of RE modules in a custom and run RICH on the side would those modules have an affect on RICH?

2 Likes

Just received my Custom this morning :slight_smile:

absolutely PogChamp

Good luck everyone, see you later

EDIT: just to be clear i havent tried the custom yet since im doing a washout rn,

but im sure its gonna be incredible, i was just too excited of getting the email of it arriving

9 Likes

Be prepared😎

But you can’t
It’s just too good

Third day off after my first loop and still so much effect that my dreams are a transcription of modules I have chosen

I’m not even that stressed about replaying a loop

7 Likes

@King here’s the post in question. It may be slightly out of context.

@AlexanderGraves I’m not sure what your deleted post was (obviously) but, here’s the post I was referring to.

@Malkuth if you were interested as well.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign
Since I am using 5 minutes instead of 15 with normal major titles can I use also 5 minutes for a custom?

I’ve experimented running 5 minutes with my custom and it seems to produce a smoother transformation experience.

6 Likes

Definitely listen to custom for 5 minutes in that case as well. I was listening to ZP subs 7 minutes, but somehow got the idea to listen to a ZPT custom for a full 15 minutes…well, it gives me very hard recon. :smiley: So I will cut down listening time to 5-7 min.

But ofc, many people can get away with full 15 mins, so gotta find what works for you best.

3 Likes

Sorry if this has been covered but is anyone here stacking 2-3 ZP customs? Or is that overkill?

My plan is to stack 2 ZP customs with a normal zp(wanted)

Can’t say anything yet, but I will be stacking two customs with EoG once I get my second custom some time this week.

Then again, my listening exposure has always been less than for most people.

2 Likes

A quick question about Customs and Name Embedding.

Do you guys prefer to use your first name, or an alias or magickal name or name of your alter-ego? The name of the one you wish to become? I searched for some earlier threads but most of them were pretty old and I didn’t want to necro :grinning:

2 Likes

Don’t overcompilate things. Use your normal name you’ve been conditioned to for your whole life.

8 Likes

It should be the name you identify with the most.
First name or nick name or whatever they call you. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Like the other two said

As I identify the most with my own first name well I simply choosed it

1 Like

Sure. You can always go down in exposure.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign is it possible for you to say how many minutes of ZP would equal Qv1 and Qv2 strength in regards to exposure?

2 Likes

Y’all got me wanting to try 5 minutes instead of doing the full 15 minutes. 15 has been a great experience so far and I really have not had recon to complain of, but, y’all make me wonder…

3 Likes

Never hurts to try, if ya don’t feel satisfied after 5 minutes you can just keep going and play the full loop.

2 Likes

If I may, the point is in the blooming. You do 5 minutes and you wait some days…very interesting unfolding.

1 Like

Yep, lighter load for your mind and body that say and much quicker processing and execution of your stack.

1 Like