Main Disc. Thread - Godlike Masculinity ZP

Any chance you could balance out the prices?

I would love to test godlike masculinity but it just feels so wrong when Emperor for example costs only 34 $ lol. Why not have all the ZP Previews be the same price?

Aren’t you also missing out on great feedback that way? Personally, GM is no priority for me, I don’t need it but I would like to try just to test it and give my feedback on it. But because of the 30% price difference, I won’t do that now and would just wait for the preview to end and the price to drop. Isn’t that giving lowered price products an unfair advantage when it comes to feedback?

2 Likes

The prices will change. They’re just doing it for the previews and giving us the chance to pick up a title at certain prices if we want them now.

2 Likes

Mehn
Nice

I asked about the prices yesterday and Saint said it would happen after everything is upgraded to ZP

Yes, I know it was a good question. But why wait with that after the Preview ends? That doesn’t make sense. If they want homogenized feedback, all products with the same built method should have the same price.

You lose the ultimas when price drops.

1 Like

The prices are balanced. Right now GLM comes with both an Ultima version and the ZP version. Y’all ain’t getting both for the lower price. When the preview is over, the Ultima version is getting pulled and all one stage titles will be $44.99.

8 Likes

Ultima’s were hard to listen with that background noise, apart from solace what is happening with that format as it was an experimentation.

I agree with Friday. I would like to test things like GLM too, but theres too many good titles dropping and just the ability to do three even that is alot sometimes and what I see is washout can be longer and less is more with ZP,

Then this is the tip of iceberg, before you know it zp customs.

Being a subclub zp listener is tough😄

1 Like

Ok, I seem to be expressing this one differently than I anticipated, especially since I know the script. I was worried it would cause a bit of outward aggression, but instead, it has helped produced this sense of incredible internal strength, stoicism and resolve.

Even when the lady was tapping my nerves earlier, I didn’t have to speak and tell her to stand down like I normally do (and as you can probably tell, I have no problems telling someone to leave me alone), I only had to glance up from my computer and lock eyes with her before she bailed on the nagging.

Now she’s making breakfast and talking to me in a baby voice. Lol.

41 Likes

Godlike Masculinity, Emperor, Spartan

Who needs to wait for God of War Ragnork, when you can become Kratos

8 Likes

That’s the masculinity brigning her inner femininity up.

I had that on GLM before, I used it to work because of the resolve and internal strength.

7 Likes

That’s the spirit Saint, that’s the spirit lol.

1 Like

I ran GLM ZP last night and woke up this morning not wanting to get up but I did and I got a bunch of things done before my wife got out of bed less than an hour later

3 Likes

In my opinion, that would only be a valid argument when the ZP Preview version would perform worse than the Ultima version, which is clearly not the case. Now one is forced to pay 5$ extra for a version which is already inferior and most importantly which will get deleted from ones account any way in a few weeks lol. There is no real benefit.

Also, balancing all the prices would actually mean to increase the price for the majority of products for 10$ and only decrease the price for a small minority for 5$.

Anyway, I am stopping it right here. I am not so stupid enough to start an argument when SaintSovereign is running Godlike Masculinity hahah.
So I am OUT.

1 Like

Have you noticed effects in regards to productivity? Did you find it easier to take action on good habits and a lessened desire to fall in bad habits? For example, checking your phone too often.

1 Like

what do you mean by this?

are you planning to remove all ultima products from the the market or sell them separately?

please do NOT stop selling ultima products; the ability they have of giving results instantly are extremely valuable.

i repeat, no matter how powerful ZP turns out to be please do NOT stop selling all current ultima products.

i disagree.

i have mostly used ultimas since discovering subliminals.

and i have never used solace.

I’m not sure people realize the magnitude of using a product and getting significant results 2 hours later like i get with some ultimas.

I LOVE the ultimas technology and i think the creators should feel extremely proud of what they achieved with ultimas.

@MadaraUchiha there is a replacement technology on the way—lifechargers. Rest assured, they’re pulling titles only when they believe a replacement is available.

On top of this, you should download all ultimas right now if you want to keep the format.

1 Like

this paragraph is mostly flawed reasoning.

the entire benefit of ultimas is the instant/fast results.

comparing ZP to ultimas does NOT even make sense fundamentally.

you should be comparing ZP to non ultima/major programs.

The entire purpose of ultimas was to give people fast/instant results

I have no idea what you are basing your thinking on when you call ultimas inferior to ZP

thats like saying a sniper is an inferior weapon to a shotgun’

sniper is a long range weapon and shotgun is close range weapon; the thinking is flawed fundamentally as the weapons have completely different purposes and cannot be compared.

what if this belief turns out to be wrong?

what if some people are non responder to these replacements.

for example, I LOVE ultimas but have seen post of people saying they are complete non responders to that format and whatever ultima they use they just end up feeling super tired and get no benefit.,

if the creators want to stop creating new ultimas then i can understand the reasoning with that decision but I see no rational reason to stop selling the ultimas that already exist and i really hope they do NOT decide to do that.