Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

my thoughts exactly.

guess it’s on me how I use it.

2 Likes

These perceptual shifts happened because of ascended Mogul .

The key component here is past either in memories , perceptual shift or results

Zp Perceptual shift (after ascended Mogul ) 2nd shift :point_down::point_down::point_down:

Qv2 resulted in :point_down::point_down::point_down:

Paragon ultima memories resurfacing :point_down::point_down::point_down:

Now Let’s see this part of Vadim Zealand second book

" we are looking at time travel here from a slightly different angle. Why is it that a feeling of the past sometimes bleeds through during transaction? The following gives a rough explanation of this phenomenon.
From early childhood the heart intuitively moves towards its goals through the necessary doors. In childhood we are still on life lines that would lead us to our goals. Maybe you had a childhood dream. Or maybe you were not aware of what you really wanted but your heart will have known nonetheless. And yet in life we are more influenced by destructive pendulums than we are by the dictates of the heart to say nothing of the long line of negative branches which everyone passes through due to a tendency for negativism. All this taken into account you gradually shifted further and further away from those initial lines that lead to your goal.
By performing transaction you are being shifted in the opposite direction and arrive at a life line where you have been previously, only now your position in time has changed. That section of the former life line that you may have travelled along is now in the past but you have returned to the line itself. Every line has its specific inherent features, taste and tones. It is these shades that you experience in the moment of clear sight towards the end of the transaction. Do not be confused by other differences such as the way a house looks in the morning and how it looks in the evening. The contrasts between different life lines are something quite different. You will know what I mean by this when you have experienced that feeling.
This is the return to the past we are talking about, by going forward to previous life lines. It might not be quite as exotic as what you were expecting but it is real. Imagine what a huge detour you have made by straying from the path and wandering around the forest for so long. However, now is not the time for regret. Now is the time to delight in the fact that you once again are gradually returning to your own path; for the majority of people never return……You may not necessarily experience the shades of a line you have been on before if the path to your goal lies via new lines you have not previously travelled through. In this case, a return to former life lines happens rarely or not at all"

• Transaction technique is the same visualisation technique Neville Goddard speaks about but with energetic exercise described by Zealand
2 Likes

Post must be more than 10 characters please.

I am considering testing out the True Social supercharger (pre-Q era) today before an event while in the middle of my full ZP stack. I am theorizing that due to running both ME and AsCh in my stack for a long time now, the TS supercharger can be effective since it involves a guided visual portion (linking with my manifestation abilities) while not disrupting my stack. What do you guys think of this theory :thinking:

4 Likes

I feel the same way. Sometimes it hits as brief anger or crazy random thoughts, but they usually don’t last very long.I also get brief flashes of good feelings letting me know I’m on the right track and don’t give up.

3 Likes

WOOOOOOOW

ALL PRICES GOT LOWERED to 34$!!

Can’t believe it!!!

Is this an April jokes, a bug or serious?

4 Likes

YEP! Bought Paragon yesterday for this nice price.

3 Likes

so relatable

I think that loosing the what the sub can make someone feel is an important step toward growth

Like in a gym you don’t always workout, there is a moment where you loose the pump (except at a master level of bodybuilding but there is years before getting there) then after the pump healing occurs

So loosing what the sub has gave you is important, it’s a necessary struggle to motivate the brain toward growth in the direction the sub has shown

If one is always under the stimulus of subs, the brain will learn to ignore it
It is something bound to happen that is “getting accustomed” but I think a lot of people will wish for it to come at the latest stage it can

Writting this here for me to remember and anyone who see wisdom in it

I know that it has already been talked about or mentioned but I felt like pushing it
Now that I’ve written it I have to stick to it lmao thanks me

A metaphor that just occured to me is one of someone jumping on a trampoline, the one profiting from the fall will gain lot’s of momentum and will ever rise higher at every jump, but the one smacking as fast the elastic net as he can will jump fast for sure but at a height quite ridiculous

1 Like

One thing I’ve been thinking about recently, which I don’t remember being talked about as much, and it’s what I think some people are also forgetting about.
I was just reading someone’s journal, who’s clearly overexposing on 3 subs, yet they don’t realize that maybe they should slow down a bit as they might be stonewalling.

I say this not out of disappointment or “trashing their results”, nor am I comparing them to myself on those same subs, but almost every post in their journal indicates the same to me, that they’re stonewalling hard but going on with a slither of hope that somehow it will magically change something.

Weird how addictive ZP subs can be for some people that they forget such concepts.

10 Likes

Yeah but not everyone can see his stonewalling or his reconciliation when it happens. I know I don’t and I am jealous of people who can (I do journal and follow the guidelines). So maybe you should tell him, nicely.

1 Like

As much as I would love to (and I have before), what would be the point of his self improvement journey if it didn’t come with self awareness?

That’s why I urge everyone to sometimes take a step back, and see things from an objective POV, lay out the timeline of the last few cycles, and see how your life has changed, if it didn’t change that much (if it isn’t changing positively), then you know you need to change things.

1 Like

guys how do you do with volume with ZP masked ?

i do 5 clicks on iphone XS MAX apple music, using a senheiser 280 HD plugged to my iphone

seems like the HD 280 needs an amp when plugged to an iphone cause it feels underpowered

but from pervious answers i got regarding a volume question, seems like most members here use the lowest volume and still do pretty good

Wow, thank you. These are words of wisdom that speak to me. The last time I did a big washout my intuition spoke to me and said it’s time. I now feel it may be time again soon and this time will reflect on my progress. This go round I’m working on patience. I want my sub club experience to be fast and quick, but noooooooo, The Universe has other plans and I must take my time and do it right.

1 Like

8 to 9 clicks for me is the sweet spot

On iPhone as well.

Couldn’t have said it any better. You don’t need radical improvement but you have to be able to compare yourself from the year past and see at least some marginal improvement.

I also think that’s why it’s so important to exercise, because it’s harder for many to see improvement in things that are less tangible. With your physique/athletic skill, the results are obvious, even for someone who is perpetually doubting themselves.

2 Likes

80-90% (Iphone 11), with PowerBeats Pro

1 Like

bro thats a rock concert hahahha

do you use headphones or just iphone speakers ?

damnnnnnnnn you guys are on fire, thats so high of a volume, but to each their own

2 Likes

Always AirPods Pro, but no noise cancellation mode, since that affects the sub.

1 Like

so you play sub when youre awake?

have you tried playing them when you fall asleep?

1 Like