Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Yeah but not everyone can see his stonewalling or his reconciliation when it happens. I know I don’t and I am jealous of people who can (I do journal and follow the guidelines). So maybe you should tell him, nicely.

1 Like

As much as I would love to (and I have before), what would be the point of his self improvement journey if it didn’t come with self awareness?

That’s why I urge everyone to sometimes take a step back, and see things from an objective POV, lay out the timeline of the last few cycles, and see how your life has changed, if it didn’t change that much (if it isn’t changing positively), then you know you need to change things.

1 Like

guys how do you do with volume with ZP masked ?

i do 5 clicks on iphone XS MAX apple music, using a senheiser 280 HD plugged to my iphone

seems like the HD 280 needs an amp when plugged to an iphone cause it feels underpowered

but from pervious answers i got regarding a volume question, seems like most members here use the lowest volume and still do pretty good

Wow, thank you. These are words of wisdom that speak to me. The last time I did a big washout my intuition spoke to me and said it’s time. I now feel it may be time again soon and this time will reflect on my progress. This go round I’m working on patience. I want my sub club experience to be fast and quick, but noooooooo, The Universe has other plans and I must take my time and do it right.

1 Like

8 to 9 clicks for me is the sweet spot

On iPhone as well.

Couldn’t have said it any better. You don’t need radical improvement but you have to be able to compare yourself from the year past and see at least some marginal improvement.

I also think that’s why it’s so important to exercise, because it’s harder for many to see improvement in things that are less tangible. With your physique/athletic skill, the results are obvious, even for someone who is perpetually doubting themselves.

2 Likes

80-90% (Iphone 11), with PowerBeats Pro

1 Like

bro thats a rock concert hahahha

do you use headphones or just iphone speakers ?

damnnnnnnnn you guys are on fire, thats so high of a volume, but to each their own

2 Likes

Always AirPods Pro, but no noise cancellation mode, since that affects the sub.

1 Like

so you play sub when youre awake?

have you tried playing them when you fall asleep?

1 Like

The PowerBeats pro are insanely good

1 Like

they look cool, but damn beats are generally expensive for what they offer in terms of quality

i want to get my hands on the Sennheiser airpods, i love Sennheiser the quality is very pro and nice fits audiophiles and music enthusiasts

Always.

I did when I first started with subclub, but then I realized that I like to see the effects as they unfold in real time, instead of sleeping and waking up to different behavior.

Noticing the change while awake like that strengthens the results more (for me at least).

2 Likes

nice :slight_smile: i think thats how i want to approach subs too the shift in real itme is nice

but i think paragon and healing titles is so good when you play them asleep or before bed, it feels to me it doubles the healing since sleeping is like recovery and healing of the body

yeah i love it, just finished a loop of my custom rn feeling very lovely and soft from the inside probably depths of love and blue skies influence those modules are nice

1 Like

At the end of the day, it’s all about belief.

Let’s take emperor fitness stage 3 as an example:

I could tell you that there are 4 ways of using it and all 4 uses have different benefits (even if the end goal is the same):

• play it before a workout and it will act as a pre workout, and provide you with extra strength and a better pump.

• play it after the workout and it will enhance your recovery and reduce any potential soreness.

• play it as early in the morning as possible, and it will enhance the protein synthesis in your body for the whole day.

• play it right before you sleep and it will enhance your human growth hormone production, as scientific studies show that HGH is the highest at night time when we sleep.

Like I said, all about belief.

3 Likes

That’s why a journal is important. Even some self awareness.

I don’t currently have a journal but I’m self aware enough to access my emotions whether during or after recon/stonewalling.

I know when I’m not acting the same to my normal self or being a complete d***.

Obviously it hits everyone different and people get headaches and stuff which also happens to me but that’s also something I’m self aware of and mostly when I know the sub is processing.

4 Likes

It really depends, when I got them they were like £150 or something. They were lowered in price. It was 100% worth it.

Edit: I listen to it awake.

2 Likes

I used the word “recon” but I don’t think that’s the right word since what happens on ZP is not the same experience I would get on Qv2. On Qv2 it was real recon, your mind struggling with the scripting or trying to fight off these parts of it that were too much to handle. Your reaction was usually anger or sadness or both. On ZP it’s more about what Saint mentioned; that is overexposure and your mind getting temporarily “contracted” and pushing you into some kind of temporary “regression”. It stems from being overloaded. The same thing happens to your muscles when you go to the gym and work out way too hard. Your muscles get contracted and you can notice regression. I experienced it on Mogul and now on Emperor and DR. The first weeks were a really smooth sail then it started happening. Why? I think the current recommendation is more than we can handle (depending on the programs) and that’s why so many people started looking for their own pattern reducing the recommended exposure to one loop a week or the listening time to 7, 5, or even 3 minutes per sub.

What’s the solution? Observation, observation, observation, and choosing our exposure accordingly but NEVER beyond the current recommendations.

edit:
The main problem I see here is that a lot of us don’t want to listen to Saint, SC recommendations and their “body and mind” and try to force their way forward no matter what. Another one is that a lot of us still cannot believe that one can get overexposed listening to their stack 30 minutes every other day only.

Once you’ve got overexposed you need to take a longer break and get back to your routine slowly. It’s just like getting severly overtrained at the gym. You cannot keep going with your routine since you can easily get injured, you need proper rest.

The thing is a lot of people get “injured” listening to ZP just because they think they know better and they’re blind to the signs their “body and mind” are sending them.

13 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Keep getting bored @Calm

It’s really soothing and a happy boredom :rofl: :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like