Alright Whats Happening?

can you explain? i have no idea what that approach is, im willing to give subs a chance again, cuz i firmly believe that changing the subconscious is truly the way and it would make it easier for change in ones life, i was listening to the whole 15 min loops btw of each title

dont know what that is, but the quite honest with you, i really dont wanna buy anything more i think ive got enough products that are indeed for my goals such as my custom which has ascension and stark as powerful cores

and RM which is perfect too for my goals

i had this approach which is, if ascension and stark are not working for me i wouldnt bother to try go into this loop of buying new titles, cuz those are major programs and should cover lots of stuff and they should be powerful on their own

1 Like

that’s relieving to hear.
like ouroboros said, try microlooping them. start with 1m or even 30s for each sub and build up the exposure over time. Microlooping has fixed many of my problems, recons, overload, etc with subs.

take more rest days if you need to

thanks for the recommendation i appreciate it , but i was already feeling the joy of music before using subs and once i even quit the lethargy has gone and i felt normal again

so i dont think this approach is healthy is to pair another sub for lethargy which is mainly was caused from me using subs in the first place

are those different than the old Zpv2? im kinda confused, cuz i know there was ZP, then Zpv2, ive tried both

what is this? i just went to my downloads and found only ZPv2 for my Renaissance man Sub and other subs that i used to own

and my custom i think is in ZP, not sure if its ZP or ZPv2, it has a solace mask

oh nice :slight_smile: this sounds promising

so instead ill be using them first in the morning when i wake up , just 1m of each title.,but u sure? dont u think this is very short ? or its the way now with community, forgive have been gone for a while

also my custom is in ZP i think regular ZP not ZPv2 so it should work even if its not in the latest tech right?

I’m going to make this a light-hearted, quick and funny post.

:thinking:

You left because you thought we were “censoring and monitoring”:

Let’s be honest here.

There are reasons why you thought (and are thinking) you had no results. It’s a combination of reconciliation, doubt/skepticism, subconscious structures that need time to be dealt with (you can’t heal a life’s worth of issues in a month), and of course correct listening where you don’t kitchen-sink things together.

For example:

Acid trips, breathwork, “other work”, subliminals…

goddamnsubs

Come on y’all.

Do better, be better.

Focus on the things that really give the most results, don’t skirt the recommendations and don’t kitchen-sink things together in an attempt to make it work faster.

22 Likes

that’s what i thought about microlooping too.
15m is already ridiculously short, 1m is even more outrageous.
then i tried microlooping out of curiosity.

I used to get insane recon from WB. After 1 cycle of aggressive microlooping, it became easy to run.
I also started Hero: Origins with microloop from the get go. i got big results with as little as 30s.
LBFH used to drain my productivity. when i started microlooping it, the problem goes away without affecting the effects of the sub.
And more.

Now i always use some sort of microlooping in my schedule.

@Budewr

“Alright Whats Happening?” Things happen usually in SubClub, free update as usual. Now things are even better with New Subliminal Experience update.

But are you ready for it? I mean man up and take responsibility for your action.

2 Likes

cmon man i literally said that ive seen results for a couple of weeks ive never denied that? and my post history shows it? why are you fishing me like that?

and ive used paragon for a while and it helped with my dandruff ive never denied it and post history shows as well,

but then i quit using it and started a new stack after 3 months or something

and my honest issue with results that its very temporary, i feel good the next day i see results for about a week or two, then nothing for quite a while?

i left the forum didnt quit the products , was just lurking and reading to keeping with tech it has nothing to do with politics here and to be frank honest with you i didnt like how it was, just didnt suit me

ive never kitchen sinked, i always made sure that i gave subs at least 2 months then maybe switch a stack, and sometimes a month but rarely did that cuz i knew switching around stacks and playing around is not beneficial

^

last time i did acid was in 2019, i was talking about a pervious experience and thats why psychedelics scare me, breathwork helped me a ton to change my life back in 2020 dealing with traumas before knowing this website , it changed my whole perception on life. it literally has nothing to with subs? i never found out about this till mid 2021 ?

^
i really was keen for your reply when i saw pfp typing cuz i quite liked ur replies here and u seem like a genuine guy, but i feel like youre fishing me here when i clearly stated that ive found some results in the past but in never lasted that long. why would i recommend to my mother and my sister closest people in my life if im denying any results? obv i recommended it to them cuz ive seen some results and was too excited and happy then told them about it,

and thats one on the reasons i quit the forum, when i ask for help or i complain about not finding the results that i can see and feel tangible and i get “youre kitchen sinking, youre skirting the recommendations” and i hate being gaslit (lol first time using this term not sarcastically)

EDIT : my main issue is ive ran solely my custom and my RM ZP for 3-5 months followed the pattern recommendations did not “skirt anything” and even before micro looping was a thing here, but still i wasnt seeing improvements, and was seeing a huge negative the lethargy thing was getting into me

will start again with micro looping for a month or 2 to see how it goes,

Then come to the forum with correct intentions, properly constructed criticism and an honest overview of your issues.

A blanket statement of “never found tangible results” is wrong and can be directly seen from your previous posts.

You’ve cured a massive health issue with Paragon, and yet your post boils down to “I’ve barely had any results, have you fixed anything?”.

How do you expect anyone to help you with that?

There is absolutely nothing to work with here.

Now, had you stated something along the lines of:

“I’ve had major results with Paragon and some results with Stark, but I’ve been struggling with Emperor and Ascension, and I know that I have some deep internal issues that need to be fixed. I’ve also mixed breathwork and some other practices.”.

Now we are getting somewhere.

Now you can actually get some help and we can actually diagnose the issue.

@Budewr, I’m not going to be sugarcoating the truth to you so that you “don’t feel gaslit”.

I’d rather you feel gaslit and insulted than you going in circles without knowing the issues you are dealing with.

If you want help, be honest with your situation and be ready to receive it.

6 Likes

hey thanks for taking the time

so i start 1m of each title:
my custom 1m
RM 1m

then off day

then again
1m custom
1m RM

how long should i stick with 1m? maybe ill do 2 months of 1m micrloops maybe it will help

cuz the lethargy is honestly disgusting, and the sleep fatigue is horrible, gosh i dont wanna come across em again

same washout right? after 21 days take 5 days off

I think you had generally depressive time and that doesn’t have to do with subs, and also I recall you being very happy with how stark zp affected you, did you forget the results from that ?

Either way, go onto wanted black and khan black threads and you’ll notice the tech is super compared to before, you get results hands down

2 Likes

How’s your action-taking, @Budewr?

ZP results often show up smoother, more organically, and more naturally, compared to results from previous sub versions.

So if you don’t put yourself out there, you may not even realize how much you’ve already changed.

The way that you just responded, relatively non-defensively, just stating your position without much insecurity, suggests that Ascension is probably working pretty well for you.

So yeah: Action, Rest, Microloops.

3 Likes

english is not my first language and i struggle with expressing myself in English and sometimes maybe im using the wrong words? , im not perfect nor anyone here, this place is for improvements and self reflection which everyone strives for

im not here to debate or provide excellent criticism cuz im really bad at those i admit, but everyone should come from a place of understanding thats how i see it

Yes paragon helped me with dandruff theres no deny in that when i was running it, but i never mentioned paragon here in my post i was strictly concerned with RM and My custom, thats whats the whole post is about not paragon,

i stated before ive seen results from stark for a week or 2 thats why i liked it so much and ive included in my custom, also ascension same thing a week or two then same thing,

breathwork and mindfulness is to blame? breathwork should be supporting subs and make the process even faster its just inhaling and exhaling for 15mins without pauses “the presence process” by michel brown really awesome techniques

and i think plenty of people here also practice mindfulness and being conscious of every decision they make throughout the day, i dont see a problem why would that effect subs in anyway?

ive been honest and ive journaled and i think im quite an open book per say, i might use the wrong words or wrong grammar because my english and i struggle sometimes with expressing clearly what i think and typing into words

and its not so much being gaslit maybe its the wrong word, but i feel when i seek help about results or anything sometimes even mods (other than @RVconsultant most wholesome guy on forum) i feel like everyone coming from an defensive standpoint? and an attacking position,

downplaying what youre experiencing cuz they think im attacking the products or the forum or whatever its never been that why would i do that or come for that way? im here for help not attacking ? how would i do that if i want to see results? im genuinely wanting to improve

, i do my best when i try to express myself here and i try to be aware of my wrong decisions and i always try to be respectful as possible.

1 Like

ive never experienced actual clinical depression in the past 4 years, ive had my lows, everyone does

u feel shit for a day, next day ur good, and i think thats normal

and i think i know how to identify depression or depressive episodes im majoring in psychology and im graduating next year, and we study a lot about disorders and you reflect as you study too, so i dont think that since i came through those quite frequently

:skull:

will check it out, thx!

decent. did some socializing taking small actions, trying to better everyday

will try microloops first time when i wake up for 1min for a month or two

my custom is in ZP i think old ZP, its still okay right? should be working well i assume

1 Like

welcome back, brother!
i was wondering what happened to you, for your last post before that was made in September, 2022. Happy to see you again!

2 Likes

thanks man!
hope youre well friend

thanks for the friendly energy brother <3
cheers to u!

2 Likes

Yup. All of the older programs work.

The new programs just work better.

If you ever decide to upgrade your custom, please remember that there’s a Discounted ZP Rebuild option on the Q-Store.

1 Like

I’m sorry I meant you may have been in a depressed state relative to your normal state, perhaps a low season. This could cause you to lose taste for a lot of things like music

1 Like