Alright Whats Happening?

I think you had generally depressive time and that doesn’t have to do with subs, and also I recall you being very happy with how stark zp affected you, did you forget the results from that ?

Either way, go onto wanted black and khan black threads and you’ll notice the tech is super compared to before, you get results hands down

2 Likes

How’s your action-taking, @Budewr?

ZP results often show up smoother, more organically, and more naturally, compared to results from previous sub versions.

So if you don’t put yourself out there, you may not even realize how much you’ve already changed.

The way that you just responded, relatively non-defensively, just stating your position without much insecurity, suggests that Ascension is probably working pretty well for you.

So yeah: Action, Rest, Microloops.

3 Likes

english is not my first language and i struggle with expressing myself in English and sometimes maybe im using the wrong words? , im not perfect nor anyone here, this place is for improvements and self reflection which everyone strives for

im not here to debate or provide excellent criticism cuz im really bad at those i admit, but everyone should come from a place of understanding thats how i see it

Yes paragon helped me with dandruff theres no deny in that when i was running it, but i never mentioned paragon here in my post i was strictly concerned with RM and My custom, thats whats the whole post is about not paragon,

i stated before ive seen results from stark for a week or 2 thats why i liked it so much and ive included in my custom, also ascension same thing a week or two then same thing,

breathwork and mindfulness is to blame? breathwork should be supporting subs and make the process even faster its just inhaling and exhaling for 15mins without pauses “the presence process” by michel brown really awesome techniques

and i think plenty of people here also practice mindfulness and being conscious of every decision they make throughout the day, i dont see a problem why would that effect subs in anyway?

ive been honest and ive journaled and i think im quite an open book per say, i might use the wrong words or wrong grammar because my english and i struggle sometimes with expressing clearly what i think and typing into words

and its not so much being gaslit maybe its the wrong word, but i feel when i seek help about results or anything sometimes even mods (other than @RVconsultant most wholesome guy on forum) i feel like everyone coming from an defensive standpoint? and an attacking position,

downplaying what youre experiencing cuz they think im attacking the products or the forum or whatever its never been that why would i do that or come for that way? im here for help not attacking ? how would i do that if i want to see results? im genuinely wanting to improve

, i do my best when i try to express myself here and i try to be aware of my wrong decisions and i always try to be respectful as possible.

1 Like

ive never experienced actual clinical depression in the past 4 years, ive had my lows, everyone does

u feel shit for a day, next day ur good, and i think thats normal

and i think i know how to identify depression or depressive episodes im majoring in psychology and im graduating next year, and we study a lot about disorders and you reflect as you study too, so i dont think that since i came through those quite frequently

:skull:

will check it out, thx!

decent. did some socializing taking small actions, trying to better everyday

will try microloops first time when i wake up for 1min for a month or two

my custom is in ZP i think old ZP, its still okay right? should be working well i assume

1 Like

welcome back, brother!
i was wondering what happened to you, for your last post before that was made in September, 2022. Happy to see you again!

2 Likes

thanks man!
hope youre well friend

thanks for the friendly energy brother <3
cheers to u!

2 Likes

Yup. All of the older programs work.

The new programs just work better.

If you ever decide to upgrade your custom, please remember that there’s a Discounted ZP Rebuild option on the Q-Store.

1 Like

I’m sorry I meant you may have been in a depressed state relative to your normal state, perhaps a low season. This could cause you to lose taste for a lot of things like music

1 Like

Yes. Your perspective is valid.

But also recognize that you are not speaking in a vacuum. You’re making public statements on a public forum that is read by many people.

Since you raised your questions here (instead of, for example, asking them directly to customer support), they become public questions and public statements. This means that they’ll also affect people other than just yourself.

Nothing wrong with that. It’s actually one purpose of the forum. But it also means that your statements and questions will then be handled in ways that best help the entire forum and not just you.

6 Likes

no worries man im sorry if im reply feels a bit not friendly, i didnt mean that

but i still dont think so because once i quit using my stack, music sparked again and things i enjoy came back,

have a good one friend!

1 Like

thanks malkuth
im not sure if my custom is ZP v2 or not since i made the order in March 17, 2022
and the file says “ZP”

and also ive re downloaded RM ZPv2 just now and the mp3 file doesnt have ZPv2 on it, just says ZP experimental

so i assume all ZP files are automatically ZP2
lol i think im going in circles

1 Like

Just my two euro cents. If you wanna try subs again do not use any custom. They are quite energy taxing more than normal subs, at least in my case. And since you said, you lost motivation, etc. It could be because you were tired, or overexposed from a custom so I would advise just starting again with 2 or maybe 3 regular subs.

6 Likes

btw, how do you feel about QTSK vs an order custom?

Guy got impressive results with Paragon! Hope you find your way mate

5 Likes

Hi @Budewr ,

I just re-read your original post all the way back up there :point_up:t6: .

I realized that I never really saw what your goals or projects are.

The post says that you were waking up super-tired (which could indicate processing-related reconciliation) after playing the subs before bed.

I think you already have got a strategy for this issue: you’ll play them earlier in the day. In the morning or day time. Eventually, i predict that you’ll probably be able to play them at night again. But that’ll probably be after you begin to experience a flow of results again.

You also said that after playing RM ZP for about 4 to 5 months, you never found any tangible results.

That’s the more interesting statement. It requires further elaboration.

I have not used Renaissance Man yet. When I imagine how it might affect someone, I actually think of @SaintSovereign. Creative ideas and creative expression in a diverse range of channels and modalities.

There’s the ongoing creative output of the subliminals themselves. That already includes about 20 different avenues of expression from Saint and Fire. Marketing. Design. Product lines. Promotion. Audience Engagement. and so on.

Then there are all of these other creative avenues: fiction-writing, music writing, video-game creation, and so on.

That’s how I imagine Renaissance Man expressing itself.

What are you looking for from RM? It’s a flexible title that can be quite different for each person.

3 Likes

This line too is a clue that there may be more going on in your story.

Why and how is music the only thing keeping the world together? (No judgment on that. This is a crazy-ass world sometimes. But I’m mainly asking about in your case.)

I’m guessing that if you can address that, you’ll probably also have identified what is influencing the subliminal processing.

3 Likes

This is one of the most hilarious posts I ever seen! Thanks from the depths of my heart :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think listening to subs during sleep is a bad idea since sleep is a period of deep rest and processing.

It’s no surprise if you feel tired when adding input while sleeping.

2 Likes

I can’t tell you when I stopped listening to 15 minutes loops, but as soon as it was an option to listen less I did it. 15 was brutal for me during the early days of ZP. I’d wake up the next morning incredibly heavy and like I had to fight to get out of bed. Throughout the day I’d be spaced out, clumsy, and whenever I got the chance I’d have to lay in bed to recover energy. I’ve always been an outlier with the subs and my response to them, back in the Qv2 days i was even messing around with listening less. But I feel like the suggestions here have calibrated more towards including people like me.

My point being really listen to your body and adjust your sub usage based off that. You might do a hell of a lot better on microloops. Start small and work your way up. Also in my experience it’s best to use the third day after listening to gauge if the exposure was too much. So day of, rest day, listening day <— this is the one where you can tell if your previous microloop needs to go down or up. That rest day can be sneaky and make me think I’m ready for another loop the next day but I’m still processing.

I know that’s not super intuitive, but my biggest suggestion is don’t push it with the subs. It won’t give you a breakthrough. It’s been a learning curve for me with understanding the growth is not on the listening days.

2 Likes